What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

I always thought the grey color the sky gets after and during a storm was pretty. But I also like deep red and the color of lilacs.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Light brown.

It doesn't get enough recognition.

• I remember when I was in elementary school I thought brown was a pretty color. At the time my parents had a brown piano and I thought it was pretty when the sunlight hit it. Nonetheless, everybody thought I was weird.

• Yea when people ask my fave color and I tell em its light brown they're like "bitch you're weird I like blue/black/green/red"

What Guys Said 13

• It is Green

• Blue like navy blue shades.

• Picking a favorite color, is like admitting that you'd enjoy a world, where only that color existed.

Sorry, but I can't even conceive such a world. To me, colors are beautiful. ALL of them. It just depends on what they're on. I may have a favorite color for shirts, a favorite color for the sky, another for a house or a flower. But I cannot choose one single color as favorite. They're all great for different things.

Your example picture would be much more meaningless if it was all gray.

• You're stupid

• I already told him he was stupid. And he Is even more stupid for taking it as a compliment

• @TruExo Whatever floats your boat pal.

• Field grey.

• Tied between purple and green

• Mine is blue hands down

• pink

• Green

• Many shades of blue, black, metallic gray and white.

• Forest Green

• black

What Girls Said 16