What's your favourite movie?

Tough choice for me, it's between The Wolf of Wall Street and Gladiator, loved both but can't decide which is my all time favourite

0|0
14|13

Most Helpful Girl

• im not sure i can tell you that becuss i love a lot of movies but when i was younger my 2 favorites wore the swan princess ya ya i know always has to be a princess images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...S1HPH7L.jpg
    and con air opikris.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/con-air.jpg www.hellonearth.com/movies/conair/plot18.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • oh shit I remember having to watch the Swan Princess because my sister wanted to watch it haha

• Show All
    • 3mo

thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Napoleon Dynamite.

0|1
    0|0
  • American Beauty. I love how it reminds you find joy in simple things in a fucked up society.

0|1
    0|0
  • The wolf of Wall Street was a very good movie, wish I had the balls to do what he did! Wait... I don't have balls. But you get my point! 🙈🙈

My favorite is Ever After and Never Been Kissed yes both chick flicks! But I love em! 💝💝💝

0|1
    0|0
  • Cinema Paradiso came to my mind when I saw that question

1|1
    0|1
  • Life is beautiful (La Vita è bella)

1|1
    0|0
    • I think I remember watching this a while back. Wasn't it about that couple and son in the concentration camp or something like that?

• yes. i cry like a baby every time I watch this movie :)

• Too many to mention

Today = the last three I saw = High-Rise + Equals + Stoker :)

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a hard question... I really enjoyed the princesses bride. But Deadpool was really good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gladiator is awesome, but the Long Kiss Goodnight is my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Godfather hands down lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The Purge. I think the first one is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Cinderella

0|1
    0|0
  • Sing Street