How do you know if a person is loyal or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Through time and how they react when I'm hurting or having issues

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes time for people to earn your trust. As time goes by you get to know a person's character. I never give my trust freely. I look to how they be responded to past situations in their life and get to know their mindset.

If a person betrays someone's trust after they have fallen out with them , or had a disagreement /argument , then I'd distance myself from them. Someone who is genuinely loyal will extend their loyalty to people... even though they are no longer part of their life.

I'm a very loyal person. So if someone confides in me then I'll keep it as confidential , even if that person beomes my enemy. It would be going against my own conscience and values if I betrayed someone. The person I always remain loyal to... is myself. I'll never allow a person's behaviour towards me , cause me to go against my own values, morals or conscience.

So listen and watch to way up their character. Sometimes it can take time to determine their loyalty to people. Then other times you see through them right away.

It's easy to be loyal when you are things are going well between two people but the test of their tire loyality will be seen when things aren't going so well.

What Guys Said 4

• It is very hard to tell really - I suppose go with your gut instinct

• If you don't end up with a knife between the shoulder blades.

• Their actions?

• bwahahahaha

nice one

What Girls Said 2

• it depends if the person is honest with you or if the person lies to you

• Time will show you everything