Does it bother you when someone block you for no reason?

I got 6 block in Instagram for no reason than not following them back I guess. one of the blocker is dead that's annoy me

• Yes
    41% (9)45% (9)43% (18)Vote
  • No
    59% (13)55% (11)57% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• it´s annoying when people just use one final insult and then block you, just so you can´t destroy their stupid, uninformed opinion with your superior educated standpoint, cause they realized, they lost the argument... otherwise i don´t give a shit. i think gag should inform me, that i´ve been blocked before i wrote 10 pages of text to counter the persons argument. if that would finally be possible, then i wouldn´t care about blocks anymore at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I found that really strange this one chick I only met once that was my ex boyfriend (boyfriend at the time)- friends girlfriend, I didn't really think much sometimes instagram glitches, like I know one of my friends isn't blocked but it says on his end that I did.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No, though I wonder what I did to piss them off xD
    I've been blocked many times on here by people I didn't even know existed.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are times when I'm interested to find out why but it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a swimming fuck if someone blocked me in insta.
    I am more concerned if you have to do anything with the death of that person >_>

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been blocked on here a couple of times for no reason. It annoys me a little, but then after a minute, I start not to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even slightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. I just forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont care it won't effect my 1000 + insta followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea when they're losing an argument

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, since if you're alive, you'll know people don't owe you time or duty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two cunts have blocked me here without any interaction with them. it literally broken my heart but now I don't care about those cunts. Stench cunts. Infernos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I honestly don't care about being blocked. People never block without a reason. Just coz you have no idea why you've been blocked you , it doesn't mean there's no reason for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's usually a reason that we aren't aware not... but yea, it sucks...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just like wuut but then I don't think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • It did before... but not in a while...

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way it would bother me is if I commented on their picture (this would on IG) and they blocked me before I got a chance to comment back. It just means they can't handle the truth or too weak minded to argue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly. Id be like wtf why? And then go about my day. Now if it was someone I was close with or bonded with very well then I be hurt and wonder what I did, but eventually I'd move on and stop caring either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to bother me. Not so much now days.

0|1
    0|0
  • i just saw now someone did but i should have expected it. she is cat brat.

0|0
    0|0