Girls, do you like your height? And guys, which height do you like on girls?

I'm 1'64 m, I'm okay with my height but maybe a bit longer would be great xD how about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.64m is perfect for me, that's exactly the height I like in girls :-). My girlfriend is 1.63m. I like girls who are just a little short, so anything between 1.60m-1.68m is awesome :-).

• Great 😊

• @Heera Oh don't worry :-). I think your height is the best. If a girl is shorter than 1.60, it becomes a little odd because I'm 1.84 and y'know... kissing and sex and all that. I'm not saying it wouldn't work but I think it would not be quite as comfortable. On the other hand, when a girl is very tall (say, 1.80), she reminds me too much of a model. I'm not into the gorgeous model type of women because I really love "cute" girls.
      In short, there's something for everyone :-).

• Thank you for making my day a little better :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm around 5'1-5'2, I guess I'm okay with it, I wouldn't mind being a little taller but that's okay. :)

What Guys Said 31

• Im willing to pursue girls in the 5'0-5-5 range. I am open to dating girls in the 5'6-5-9 range but only if they make the first move.

• your height is perfect :)

• I'm indifferent. As long as she's not a midget and shorter than me in heels, I don't really care. I guess that puts her in the 5' to 5'5" range.

• I like girls only a little shorter than me. I'm 1'87 m.

• I like tall girls, but I'm good with short. Tall girls seem more mature to me for some reason.

• I'm bad with numbers >.< smaller or as tall is fine, but being a bit taller would be awesome too. I don't know :(

• So you're 5'4? Thats attractive especially I'd you have a slim figure.

I'm 5'4 but I don't really mind the height of a girl to find her attractive. She can be taller and I wouldn't feel insecure, she doesn't have to be shorter for me to feel in control.

• Yep I'm 5'4 and thanks haha

thats great!! Normally guys want their girls to be shorter so its good that it won't affect you!!

• Thank you, im flattered lol
      and yaaaaay thats great to know!! :D

• I can't say any particular numbers, but in general I love tall women. Very hot. I'd love my girl to be taller than me. (I'm 5' 8")

• I'm 6'5" tall, so it would be better if she's tall to but I don't really care. my last real irl crush was 5'2", so I'm fine with shorties too

• whatever is smaller than me, is fine in my opinion ^^

• Dont really care, but ideal would be like 5'3 to 5'7 (160-170)

• Thats easy to find when looking for a girl, so u have no problem lol

• I'm 1.79m
    My goal is to be 1.85m 😂 LOL
    For girls I like 5ft or above
    Idc tbh :P

• Generally i dont really mind, it depends, but having her be a lot taller than me is a turnoff. Which would have to be 1.87+

• Attraction wise my preference would be if the girl is of equal height to me or below my height, taller than me is a bit of -1 for my preference

• How tall are you? 😂

• @redeyemindtricks im currently 5"9 but im still growing , in the past few months I've gone up like twice

• ah ok. you will probably not grow three additional inches, though.

• It's best if she around 167 cm to 175 cm. For looks, sex, just as a life partner.

• I would like if a girl is at least 170cm, but I can go 165cm the lowest. Anything shorter is just too short for me.

• Typically, the shorter the better to me, but I'm fine with taller women also

• "the shorter the better to me" Even if she's like 4'9"?

Can you put a finger on why? Is it their proportions? Or something psychological

• hmm do you mean "picking them up" literally?
      if so... my husband has no issues picking me up and literally throwing me around, even though he's 3" shorter than me.
      I mean, even being half a foot taller only adds about 25-30 lbs, proportionally, to a woman. In terms of lifting her or whatever, that's a negligible difference.

if you mean "picking them up" as in... picking them up at a bar, then, I dunno. That would venture into the psychological territory.

• @redeyemindtricks i meant picking her up physically. If she's too much taller than i am, it would look weird to me. But generally, taller women aren't that interested in dating shorter guys so i haven't really had that experience yet

• Your height is perfect. Don't regret it.

As for me, I'm just a little taller than you. I wish I was not in the "short" range but what can I do...

• At least 172 cm , maxiumum 185 cm

• At least 172? How tall are you then? 😱

• I live in Turkey. Turkish men average boy 177-178 cm.

• Ah yes, I've been at the airport a few days ago and they were tall guys! There's also a Turkish guy who is really close to me, he's 1.80-1.83 which is tall to me

• Em am fine with my with my height
    Em fine with yours too ;)

• Well I'm 5'10 and I prefer that girls be slightly shorter than me. So 5'5 to 5'8 is great.

• I'm 165 cm and I like girls who I can see eye to eye with (so my height or a little shorter so she can wear heels if she'd like).

I'd only want to be taller for the one reason that there will be more girls in my dating pool.

• Makes sense haha but its alright as long as you are a good guy!

• I'm interested to learn why this comment was disliked. I gave an my own opinion and would like to know yours.

Thanks Asker for actually conversing.

As far as being good or bad, that wasn't the question. I'm not claiming or denying to be any of those. It's not relevant to the question.

• I have no idea why you or any other guys have been down voted either!! Its so unnecessary and immature. But you just ignore it! Its not worth taking a second to think of 😊

• I'm 6'4" as long as you're 5'2"-5'10" idc.

• It's not that important

• I know. I was just wondering

• Oh wait... I thought u were saying YOUR height isn't that Important for me to know... Sorry 😂😂

• 184 cm n I m satisfied with

• I'm 5'8" wish I was taller, but don't care that much

• Oh we're talking metric I see.

I'm like 190 cm.

Most of the women I've dated have been around 170 cm.

I actually find it extra hot when they're more like 150-155 cm. But I've had better luck with taller girls, and it's not a dealbreaker.

• I dont get why guys find it hot or cute when the girl is short? Any explanations? 😂

• Well, cute is easy. Small things are cute. Pick any random furry animal. Make one half the size. It's SO CUTE. There are nice things about tall, and medium sized as well.

But I do find short hot, because of our height discrepancy, I suppose. I do like being dominant, and so if my partner is much smaller than me, I do find it sort of... hot.

I don't remember thinking that way when I was close to your age, perhaps when I was young short seemed childlike, which is not hot. But now that i'm archaic, the women i'd be looking at whether short or tall seem quite clearly to be grown ups.

• Aaah now I get it and its kinda logical. Thanks for explaining ^^

• I'm 2m and 20cm, i'd like my girl to be 2m.

• Lower limit is 5'10 for me... upper limit is nothing... I think the girl should always be taller than the guy or at least about equal.

• I don't really mind too much, to be honest. If I had to choose, I would say about my height (5'10'', 178cm), obviously a bit more or less doesn't bother me. It's more that I wouldn't want to move my head too far up or down to kiss with her. I don't want to look up to her or down on her, I want to her to look at me on an equal footing. I'm not saying height difference is an issue in a relationship, but for me I'd prefer a woman who is roughly the same height as me.

• Yes that makes sense. And you are right about the kissing part. Sometimes the girl has to start stretching her neck like a giraffe to get to the guy 😂

• Yes, I can see how that might be an issue for many girls. Likewise, I don't have a problem with tall girls, but I wouldn't want to be in that situation. I remember I knew a couple who had a large height difference, when kissing out in public they would find a set of stairs and she would stand about two steps higher up than him in order to kiss at an appropriate height.

My crush at the moment is absolutely gorgeous, she's pretty much exactly the same height as me if she's wearing flat shoes, but if she goes for heels or platforms it can feel weird looking up to her. But she looks amazing no matter what she wears, so I'll tolerate the neck pain if it means I can look longingly into her eyes...

• Awwww how you talked about your crush is cute!

and omg that couple!!! Thats so uncomfortable for them!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 30

• I'm 5'10" / 177cm and content although sometimes I wish I was a bit taller like 180cm but you can't have everything I guess :P

• Hahahhaha you're good 😎 and like you said, we can't have everything :P

• If you were 180 then you'd be too tall for me. Consider yourself fortunate ;)

• @Levin lmao I'm already too tall for plenty of guys at my current height anyways, but frankly I don't care about those shallow asses 😎

• I'm fine with my height until I need to buy pants, reach things on the top shelf, or try to get laundry out of the washer.

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-28303-1411732984-29.jpg

• I'm 5 7".. and I'm fine with it

• I'm 5'2 which is okay but can be kinda annoying sometimes.

• I'm 5'1 I wish I was a little taller like maybe 5'3 or 5'4. But I don't hurt over it lol I love myself and so should everyone else out there 😍

• I wanted to be a few inches taller honestly.
    I like the way I am but man these days I see way too many tall people, and my neck hurts from looking up

• 1m68 ^^
    5"6

• I thought you were shorter 😄
      your height is nice!!

• Oh well 😪 At least they be "almost" hating everyone equally then lmao

• @Jxpxtxr good point lol

• i'm 5'3... am dealing with it

• I'm content being 5'1

• I am 1.65m. My dream height is 1. 75m

• I'm 5'4 and honestly I wish I was like 2 inches shorter. But whatever xD

• Why shorter? 😂 that height is average I think, coz I'm the same height and that's what they tell me xD

• Hahahhahaha dont say that, you aren't stupid 😂😂 and yes, short can be cute lol

• Thanks xD and yuss however I'll deal with the hand I'm dealt lol

• I'm 1.57m which is 5'2in I guess i'm okay with it. Can't help seeing people's head in the way when their walking in front of me.

• I'm 1,53 m - 5'02

I would love to be a bit taller, maybe 10 cm.
    But other than that, it's okay. I'm learning to deal with it.

• I'm 5'9" or 175cm. I'm mostly satisfied with my height, I would mind being another 1/2 - 1" taller lol.

• I'm 5'5

• I have to like my height, I won't grow anymore 😭😭😭. Apparently 5'3 is considered "fun size".

• Hahhahahah fun size? I'm 5'4 and there's no fun for what I can see 😂 but at least we aren't too short. And thank God lots of guys find it cute as well lol

• I stopped growing at 20ish, so you may just grow just an inch :-p "maybe"

• Hahahha yes "maybe" 😂 lets see if that"maybe" comes true lol :P

• I'm 168-170 cm, happy with it :)

• You're taller than what i expected 😄
      and great that u r happy with it 😊

• I'm 5'9 barefoot, would love to be 5'11 but AM always over six in my sky highs :)

• I'm 5'10/11. I love my height. It seems to scare guys though😂😂😂🤔

• I'm 5'6 and love it

• I'm 5'10" and I'm happy with my height.

• I wish I was taller

• I'm 5'3

• I'm around 1.88m and I feel like I'm too tall sometimes but I'm okay with it.

• Awesome height for a girl... just don't hurt anyone lol

• I think my partner likes my height, he's about 1.9m

• Wow you both are tall!! Great that he like your height! ^^

• I'm 1m57 and fine with it ^^

• I am 1,53 m and I love it

• I'm 5'9 and I like being tall.

• i'm 168 cm so 5'6 I wish I could be shorter guys prefer short girls :(

• Ignore guys, just be happy for how you are💁😎

• It's cool so :)

• I'm 6'2' and I love it

• I'm 1.74 m (about 5'8 and a half) I wish I were shorter, around 5'5 because I'm really tall with heels on. I'm also skinny, which isn't really "in" right now. It would have been nice to be born in the kate Moss decade when tall and skinny was good.