Is your life together?

Or do you feel like you're screwed?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel my life could be more put together. Working on more meaningful projects and build myself up but I'm happy of the progress I'm making. It could be better but I'm kinda enjoying the way there

Most Helpful Girl

• As together as it can be for 22 years old lol

What Guys Said 19

• I think a lot of people hate their jobs, and it wasn't what they imagined it would be!!
    My job, in the Food Industry, is critical, and I am the last check, for our labels, ensuring that there are no undeclared allergens that might hurt, or kill someone.
    However, I am SOOOOO VERY overqualified for this position, that I am bored, out of my mind, every day, being essentially a 'data-entry' clerk!! A High School graduate could do my job, but I have such a reputation, and their confidence, in the company, that I cannot move into any other position!!
    It's like being 'type-cast' as an actor/actress!!
    There is so much more I could, I should be doing, but they like having me there, as that 'Gate-Keeper'!!
    Yes, in many ways, I do feel like I am "attached to another by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around it's axis!"

• My life is definitely not together in many aspects. I don't know, sometimes it feels a bit like the world is moving forward with or without me and I'm simply trying my best to keep up with it. Then there are situations which I can't change mixed with impossible challenges of life that cause all sorts of stress and feelings of bleh.

I find it's the things I know I can't really do anything about that hit me the hardest.

• Getting there, moving in the right direction. Kids and marriage are terrifying me atm though because they're looming.

• Nope and never will. Not screwed but if it were together there would be no room for improvement. When there is always room for that. My life will be together once I am old and retired.

• Not together but it's coming along.

• Probably screwed, but we'll see

• Screwed! Completely screwed, at this time.

• Almost together

• We broke up 2 weeks ago 😔

• oh im screwed for sure

• no, but life rarely is 'together'

• definitely screwed for the moment.

• Everything's fine, for now.

• I say both...

• Kind of. I feel like who I am is together but I'm not where I want to be in life financially

• I'm screwed

• 50/50

• Screwed.

I'm a white male. Of course I'm screwed. I don't come from an affluent family.

• I feel like I am screwed. I'm currently $20,000 in student loan debt, I live in South Florida where jobs are scarce, and I make $12.5 an hour at my data entry position. I don't drive a car at the moment and I live with my parents to save money.

I wish I could move to Tampa. Or New York, California, or any other blue state. And I wish I could work a prestigious tech job, own my own car, and live in my own condominium.

What Girls Said 14

• I just started a job and I hate it. Fast food will now be a last resort if I need a job. But I was told I should apply at the library because I am there all the time and they will be hiring very soon. That just complicates my life because I don't know how to quit a job I just started. I am in college and I feel extremely overwhelmed.

• i feel like am screwed

• I don't think I'm screwed, but my life isn't where I want it to be.

• It's not where I planned it to be. I'll say that much.

• I feel like I'm screwed.
    Waiting to see if I got into university, and I'm terrified for the future. What if I end up unemployed? Worst fear.

• I definitely do not have my shit together

• Definitely not together--or at least not where I want it to be.

But I'm definitely working on it.

• "Elements" of my life are always together.
    The rest is in constant disarray and repair.

• It's less fucked up than before, so I suppose it's getting better. Baby steps.

• I feel like I'm screwed.

• My life is a mess.

• At the moment, yes. But I hate being an adult :(

• A bit of both...

• The truth, I honestly have no idea and I feel thats worse than knowing.