What's wrong with being judgemental?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Because being too judgmental can shut doors that may lead to opportunities you are incapable of fathoming now.

This condition is really a malfunction of our survival mechanisms, because it's almost based on nothing, and schemes manifest in your brain based on nothing, just past constructs that have nothing to do with the person in front of you.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• being too judgmental is fucked up, pretty much, because ur jumping to conclusions that may be the complete opposite of what someone is really like. people see what someone looks like, sees a few pics or hears a few things from their friends and they suddenly think they have enough information to form an accurate picture.

to put how much i despise those kinds of people into perspective, if there is one unexplained reason why i block people, it's because they're judgmental.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Because you might be wrong or not be giving the other person the chance to prove you wrong, not giving them the chance to do whatever

0|1
    0|0
  • What's the point in being judgemental?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with being judgmental, if someone free in his action , then I'm free inside my head
    THE WRONG IS:to treat people according to these judgments, i should treat them nice even if i THINK they are bad
    Cause who i think they are bad, may be better than me
    I treat sluts and decent women with respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. It's a matter of whether you can afford to be. SO when someone says you're judgmental, it's because they cannot afford to be, because they wouldn't meet the lowest standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judge not or ye too will be judged!

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on accuracy of information and validity of confirmatory data.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, if you are being a jerk about it is wrong. If you say something and not be a jerk about it, it is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Except when there's an "e" in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just assume shit that isn't true.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are some examples of things you believe to be judgemental?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• You would assume things that aren't true.
    you are free to think whatever you want about whoever you want BUT don't let that control how you treat people.
    so basically you can judge them in your head but don't let those thoughts control the way you treat them coz you must remember that you are judging them without knowing them after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being judgmental usually goes along with being a bitch.
    Generally, no one likes bitches unless they're female dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Judgment at the right given time. Can be very good. Judging others for how they live their lives and whatnot is a waste of time and nonsense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is judgmental. People just like to act like they're above it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the main problem is underestimating people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being judgmental is unfortunately human.
    We ALL do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because no ones perfect so they're in no position to judge anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. People do have issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, so long as you're not a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can lose out on wonderful opportunities if you judge someone negatively whether by their age, race, or how they dress for example. However some people unfortunately judge someone positively and end up getting burned. (I watch a lot of documentaries on serial killers) and someone who dresses well and seems so nice might be the bad guy. Dont judge anyone cause you have no idea who you are dealing with. Be open minded but safe at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good to judge to an extent. Like everybody that says never judge, are you gonna go make friends with some crackhead who makes terrible life decisions... because don't judge man, they might be cool. Haha. No. Judging people helps us ourselves make better decisions and helps us vet who we do and don't want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing. people probably judge you all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone can be judgmental. But its wrong because you're not even in their shoes to know what theyve been through or how they feel like.

0|1
    0|0