Have you ever been bullied?

People have bullied me for being bisexual. What about you?

Thanks for all the answers..

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure it counts as "bullying" since I accidentally broke his arm and surprisingly didn't get into trouble for it (he was a horrible delinquent in school while I was excelling and the others saw him start the fight). But I used to get lots of negative attention being very shy and not being able to speak English so well in American schools. I got a lot of the, "Go back to your own country" thing.

• Not so many situations where it escalated to violence, and the one time was when I accidentally hurt the boy. He tried to throw a punch and grabbed his arm and snapped it by mistake.

• Thanks for your answer.

• Cheers. I think if it's non-violent, I was teased a lot. I bounced back and forth between Japanese and American schools while trying to learn English and speak it comfortably. I never paid too much attention to it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been bullied in the 7th grade a lot. I think that was the only time where I wanted to commit suicide to end the bullying. I was followed home, I was called names, people used to spit at me. For whatever reason, i dont know. They didn't even know me! It got so bad, my mom had to come down to the school to make this stop. And eventually people left me alone. If I knew how to fight back then I would stand up for myself.

I still see my bullies today, and stare their asses down till they look away. No one scares me anymore.

What Guys Said 11

• I have been mocked but not bullied I think.

• They tried, but they didn't really get a reaction out of me so they stopped. I was also good at PE and played soccer well during the breaks which they did like. I also got along with them, seperately so

• I was bullied when i was much younger. I took karate, fought back, and the guy left my school since no one liked him.

• Teased? Sure but bullying sounds a little extreme. I was never bullied.

• bullies can catch this knuckle sandwich👊

• basically through my whole childhood, yeah ^^ from like 6 to 17.

• Yeah me too 😔

• Sorry to hear that... yes my teachers picked on me a lot.

• i guess i had it good compared to others... i know one of the kids was beat up every lunch break. he cried every day and they even followed him home to beat up again... for no god damn reason. i might have killed myself if i was him :/

• Yes, I got bullied. So I bullied them back.

• A lot.

• I ain't Bi ! I don't give 2 fucks what anyone thinks

• depends.. bullying doesn't exist.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• i was bullied in elementary school. and then again in middle school for a little while. not the easiest thing in the world to deal with, but people are just rude and closed minded and judgy and insecure so they like to make people feel like crap.

• Mocked rarely by bitchy girls but not really bullied i was quite popular and liked by most of my school and teachers.

• I was bullied in grade school really badly.

• I was made fun of for my height when I was young, but I was taller than everyone, all the girls and boys. After shooting half a foot, it was awkward. I'm still really tall.

• a bit when I was young :P

• Ex private girls school girl right here = enough said :P

• Can't say I haven't.

• I have been bullied for being skinny and for my baby face.

• Yeah whatever, they bullied me, I bullied them back. Nothing important or dramatic. People should grow a pair instead of acting like weak weasels because they happened to be bullied. People are so sensitive nowadays.

• Yes i have