Are you preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse?

• Yes! Duh!Are you preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse?
  • No?Are you preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse?
  • Whaaaat? Shhh.. ;)Are you preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I'm not scared of zombies...

What Guys Said 12

• Which version of Zombies are you expecting to be prepared for though?

There's like shit tons of different versions of them, you'd NEVER be able to absolutely prepare for every single scenario or variation of zombies.

The nastiest ones are probably the intelligent ones that can use weapons and tactics that humans would use. Think there were lots of these in the Resident Evil series as those virus strains had been engineered and evolved making those infected and mutated into zombies more than simply blindly aggressive killing machines but cold and calculating and cunning soldiers. Think they were in the more Resident Evil 6, don't remember exactly.

And if that's the case then worst are those big bosses like Nemesis for example, I mean how the fuck are you gonna be prepared for powerful like Nemesis or the Ustanak?

• I've got all kinds of guns, ammo, knives and other supplies, but it has nothing to do with any sort of apocalypse.

• Still awesome!
      Most people use the zombies as an excuse and actually end up preparing for survival. That's the reason I asked the question lol

• Very very little. My little brother and frequently go over scenarios in which we calculate the best routes to the best locations, where to hide, where to loot, what vehicles to use and where and etc.

• No, but I'm ready for one. I don't prepare for it, but my family has enough dry food, water, and weapons to last a while.

• we have terrorism, political madness and activists gone batshit insane and people want zombies to take over the world too?

• I remember 2012 we were ALL talking about the apocalypse. Ah to be in 7th grade...

• Nope

• i want it so that me and my crush are the only left survivors. then we find a cure and turn everything back to normal and become leaders of the new world. been my fantasy since i was like 12.

• No because I am the zombie apocalypse

• Lol how funny americans belive that one day zombies will come xD

• Wtf is this obsession with apocalypses.. Grow up

What Girls Said 3

• I can't say I am.

• I'm not paranoid, and I'd rather enjoy myself now.

• Nope, cause im not an idiot...