What do you think of Donald trump?

I'm not a trump supporters and I'm definitely not a supporter of hillary but I just wanted to hear some opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't know much about what's going on in the world, but is marketing mostly to uneducated white people who feel angry at the changing world and don't care what the complex causes to their problems are, but rather want a someone not like them to be a dog to kick. He's a walking reality show - catering to the lowest common denominator.

• I'm not supporting him, I was just asking of your opinion

• Very educated here and white. I suppose you are either a GD liberal or a Repub Elitist; probably the latter. I love you too - part of the group that is planning party uprisings and gerrymandering the will of the majority in your party with no viable option - now that is educated and really smart.

• Independent. I agree that there are some rich and educated whites supporting Trump too. But mainly Trump is winning because he's tapping into anger from our slow changing economy and broken political system, not because he's a good candidate. His rhetoric, his "accidental" endorsement of a white supremacist delegate, all this crap about swinging dicks - all marketing ploy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not American so in the voting sense I don't count - I have been thinking a lot about this, I would not agree with Donald Trump but he definitely represents a large block of people who feel left behind - Win or lose, he will get 50 million plus votes - I am surprised Hillary Clinton got the Democratic nomination because she is probably only candidate who could possibly lose to Donald Trump - That said if I had vote, I would probably vote for Hillary as an anti Donald vote because his policies are farthest away from my views - In the overall sense I don't get into the attack politics because whatever you say about Trump he has a large mandate but I will say I disagree with him.

What Girls Said 4

• i find him hilarious.

• I am not a Trump supporter nor am I a republican, but I hope Trump wins this one just to fuck with those crazy, violent liberals.

Also Hillary is a bitch.

• I'm voting for him for sure.

• I don't think of him

What Guys Said 9

• Trump is our only option for president so we must embrace him! We cannot have someone who is a liar and convict as president who has had many nail biting investigations regarding her trust and ability to process information! That is why Trump is truly the only option and it is not a matter of whether you like him or not, it's just that you have to vote for him, If not our country will be ruined by someone who has had many close calls all of her life

• He's retarded

• He's like W Bush, only self-aware.

• An embarrassment and traitor to the US Constitution. People who are traditional fiscal conservatives/libertarian-ish like me hate the guy as much as we do his opponent.

• He's got my vote

• he's a great man , will do great things

• he is a cocksplat toupeed fucktrumpet

• Im sick of pollticians, so trump gets my vote.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more