Do you consider the snapchat flower filter as a catfish (fake representation of self) filter?

So this is a silly q, but I'm questioning things. I was taking pictures using the flower filter and I like it because it smooths my skin. I don't have bad features and i didn't think it did much except widen my eyes. But then I hear people calling it a fake filter, like that isn't actually that person in actuality. I feel like maybe some people have their looks more altered if their features are farther from what the filter is trying to do, isn't that correct? Like if I already have a thin nose and big eyes, it doesn't do much more for me. I guess I just feel like I do look like those photos minus the spectacular smooth skin... And I'm wondering if I'm being delusional or not seeing this... Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• ... it's a FILTER for a reason... it's not supposed to depict u as u are. this is the exact same as people who say that makeup makes a girl look different...

NO SHIT. ignore those people... seriously... hello logic where are you?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• No, it literally is a snapchat filter it's not that serious haha. It's just for fun

• It definitely is a misrepresentation. That makes me look HOT AF, when I'm maybe "hot" on my best day. I wish I looked like flower filter, life would be so easy.

• So is makeup