Whats your opinion on Honor killing?

Recently an actor Qandeel Baloch was killed by her brother because her photos and videos were "provocative" according to her brother. Apparently her brother will not receive any punishment according to the laws of Pakistan. WTF is wrong with Pakistan?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's something wrong with the Indian subcontinent. Nothing to do with Islam.

• Sorry, but i think Islamic countries take it as honor, the countries like Pakistan, Afganistan etc.
      The other countries such as india, sri lanka there might be a few cases but its punishable under their law

• punishable if you call having to pay a fine like you parked your car on a double yellow line.

• @Spermdumster666 LOL nope, they are punished severly in India :/
      In muslim countries , they can be pardoned by their family members

Most Helpful Guy

• Mohammed married a six-year-old. Does this offer up any clues?

• Youngest any Hadith has said was 9 years old.
      en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_brides

I'm surprised you believe lies at your age.

• @reixun - she was six, but I doesn't matter. As Belgie noted, he was a sick, twisted pedaphile to marry anime-year-old, which by all accounts was when he first raped her!

• 😷 Wow.

What Girls Said 5

• Still murder.
    Apparently, swift and severe punishment is being demanded by local police. Her brother IS being held for murder. However, yes, there is a huge problem because in such killings, in some cases, family can pardon the killer-leading to no sentence. I wonder what will happen in this case.

• Its rife among muslims in England, I know many girls hiding from their families in the women's shelter I volunteer in. Its seem that muslims have an ingrained honour killing culture that goes hand in hand with their rape and gang rape culture.

• Disgusting and awful.

• and liberals are perfectly fine with these vile monsters living here in America.

I don't get it.

• The less I say here, the better.

What Guys Said 21

• Totally screwed up notion of social justice. This is a great example of how people confuse self-righteous indignation with actually being right.

• The same thing that's wrong with any theocracy.

Religion.

• I expected no less from an active follower if Islam.

• Welcome to religion of peace.

You may want to read about sharia law and what awaits infidels like you should it ever take place in your country.

Cheers!

• What do you except from Muslim countries? Honor killing is legal in some Muslim countries. Nothing surprising for me. LMAO where're the 'hot unveiled' Muslim girls on this site? Perhaps you should go and help your people in your motherland instead of enjoying your 'free life' as a woman provided by the Western countries in the US, Canada, Aus etc...

• That's Shariah law for you.

• Her name was Fauzia Azeem and not Qandeel baloch, police launched (FIR) under Section 302/109, against Fauzia's brother Wasim after the model’s father nominated him in the case.
    It was upto her family, later the family asked the authorities to remove his name and set him free.
    Qandeel was the most hated person in Pakistan. She was doing very wrong asking people to hate her more!

• what did she do wrong?

• That brother is a stupid murderous asshole.
    But laws in Pakistan...

• Is Pakistan ruled by extremists or something? I don't know much about it

• Asker?
      India has improved a lot? Yes, for a small part of the population. The new middle class.
      Just look up what happens in the tribal territories in the North and what happens in the outskirts of the big cities, in the slums.

• Some parts are still suffering but as a whole it is improving a lot and but there are still scope of improvements. The only bad thing India is Racism. It that is eradicated then it would be awesome

• there is no honor in killing and there will never be. and i know about qandeel baloch case, it was all about money

• Thats bullshit , in islam there isn't anything called honor killing , that bastard was brainwashed by fuckin mullas and sharia, simply sharia is very bad my self i don't trust sharia i only trust Quran.

• I know right, these uninformed racists assume everything negative is from Islam. Also, I doubt honor killing has any form in sharia by citizens. Ridiculous.

• @reixun yeah its their culture not religion.

• bullshit ! soul and body can never have the same value !!
    any country which uses religion in their rolling system should be considered as a mine for terrorists and a spring for the radical behavior and hate !

• All are punished in the land of sand.

• This is Pakistan for u

• Sharia law.

• I think you'd have to be a monster to be proud of killing your own sister and the term "honor killing" is ridiculous in itself. there's no honor in what that spineless coward did

• They aren't punished? Dafauq is that? how? that's stupid

• Police launched (FIR) under Section 302/109, against Fauzia's brother Wasim after the model’s father nominated him in the case.
      Later the family asked the Police to set him free!!

• @Shehryar bloody ignorant savage people

• It's whatever.

• It is ignorant - that is my opinion and to claim it in the name of religion is amoral self justification.

• PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER
    ALL KILLING IS WRONG

• Yeah well what the heck is wrong with America? With its promotion of agenda like feminism to make the lives of men around the world a living hell. why don't you fuck off and go back to hell you minority bastard. In the name of democracy by the will of the majority of the people of the world I order you to GTFO and never come back.

• There are laws to punish responsible persons but police are reluctant to implement any laws because of influence of society. Families also don't take action against criminal because they don't want to "lose" another member of family. Honour killing is not only problem of Pakistan but also in several northern states of India.

• but i think they are punished in india?

• @Spermdumster666 Al Jazeera has a lot of criticism for doing the bidding of the Qatari government. Especially Al Jazeera Arabic.

• @reixun from Americans no doubt