Cure for chub rub?

I can't stop it from turning purple.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are a few solutions!

- Deoderant! I know this sounds weird, but putting deoderant on can really help prevent chub rub.

- Bike shorts! Wearing bike shorts under a skirt or dress can protect your thighs from rubbing together.

- If you already have some chub rub, you need to take care of the skin that has been affected. Diaper rash cream, or even some kind of medicated ointment to help heal it is definitely necessary. Keep the area dry, friction free and protected while it's healing.

- There is also something out there called body glide. I've never tried it, but several people have recommended it to me. It basically looks like deodorant, but it helps prevent chafing. I found deodorant to work pretty well for me.

What Guys Said 5

• Lose a bit of weight in your thighs.

• I... don't know what this is but it sounds strangely private.

• See a doctor.

• pub grub.

• Yeah lose weight

What Girls Said 13

• baby powder and only wear soft pants until it gets better.

• Sprinkle baby powder in those areas every day until it goes away. Go pantsless as much as possible or wear short shorts when you're not going out so the air can get to it.

• Haha what is a chub rub?

• Baby powder on that area should help.

• Ahh, like chafing?
    I used aloe vera to treat it just before I go to sleep at night, but during the day, bike shorts or just pants, or baby powder works really well.
    Good luck, it bloody kills! (and has nothing to do with yr weight btw)

• Talc.

• Don't mess with it. It'll turn purple anyways. Just put neosporin on it and put on a band aid. It will heal on it's own.

• What is it?

• I wear pants or bermuda shorts to prevent it. However, if in a dress I use aloe vera (wait till dry) then add gold bond powder.

• Put deordorant between yo thighs

• Use baby powder.

• Put baby powder on it. Should help a little:)

• What is that?