What annoys you?

what are some things that annoys you? whether it is from someone chewing their gum too loudly to people talking too much, what really grinds your gears?

0|0
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

• - People throwing their chewing gum on the ground or sticking them onto things. Yuck. There should be like a 1,000-bucks fine on this one.
    - People throwing their cigarette butts on the ground
    - People going into a building, knowing that you're right behind them, and letting the door slam in your face instead of holding it open
    - People who can't open or close doors in a normal, quiet way. I've actually just found out about this pet peeve recently through a friend of my girlfriend. She was staying at our place for a few days and every time she wanted to close a door, she would just slam it close instead of using the door handle. I mean... why did people put a door handle on doors? Exactly, to push it down, close the door quietly and let it push itself up again. It's really not that freaking hard argh.
    - People who make a lot of noise on the weekend, especially on Sundays.
    - People being really prudish
    - People talking loudly on the phone on the train/bus/tram as though anyone was actually interested what they're saying
    - People not washing their hands after they use the bathroom
    - People swearing all the time in the hope of coming off as cool
    - People who own a dog but are too lazy to get their ass outside and actually walk it 3 times a day.
    - People using stupid internet abbreviations such as "u" for "you" and "r" for "are"

Yeah... I think that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean people 'acting' prudish?

• Just people being prudish. Getting all shy and awkward just because somebody talks about sex or thinking that nudity is inappropriate and these kind of things.

Most Helpful Girl

• - People who don't use turn signals.
    - My roommate leaving all of her things out and being messy.
    - Loud chewers

I'm sure there are more, but those are the top three things at the moment, haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly... and I swear to reality... Women..
    I don't get it... how can a person (gender) be stupid and smart at the same time?
    its like the only way to get some kind of happiness is to manipulate... and that gets old.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lag screwing up a tense and enjoyable battle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Farting near me

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing annoys me except when people are being stupid (which means they don't understand what I'm saying even after the second, dumbed down explanation)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunglare when driving.
    Traffic! I hate traffic! Ugh!
    When the computer cheats in a videogame.
    Humid weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1- talking while at the movies during the movie
    2- girls who always start up talking by using the word "SO" like so, i was there with my date and...
    3- girls who talk too loud & want to be the center of attention
    4- guys with bad hygiene who give most of us other guys a bad rep
    5- people who say size doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • This question? :v
    Kidding...
    Normally Trump and TROLLS which are basically the same thing.
    *Bet someone got triggered heh heh heh* >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • People who snack when they eat or basically make the most obnoxious noises when they're eating. And gulping their drinks down extremely loudly

0|0
    0|0
  • This one 9 year old named Hannah!

0|0
    0|0
  • people and talking too much and my life. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing anyone here can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • this girl lead me on.. I delete her n7. ver n she keeps texting me asking what I'm doing.. but won't hang out.. we have before

0|0
    0|0
  • When people don't practice what they preach.

0|0
    0|0
  • pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Loud sounds

0|0
    0|0
  • When people interrupt me during my conversations

0|0
    0|0
  • Nosy sons of bitches who just can't seem to mind their own business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid guys hounding over women and inflating their egos

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG AND ITS HACKERS STALKERS y'all ARE A BUNCH OF LOW LIVES SCUM. THE FACT THAT y'all WERE AND STILL STALKING EVEN AFTER I LEFT y'all ALONE SHOWS HOW PATHETIC y'all REALLY ARE.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Extremely rude customers who just bitch about every little thing and take their bad day out on workers.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people are rude to their waiters, maids, someone doing them a service.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Conformity for the sake of acceptance
    *Untidiness of any kind
    *Being misquoted
    *Being misunderstood

0|0
    0|0
  • everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating too loud