what are some things that annoys you? whether it is from someone chewing their gum too loudly to people talking too much, what really grinds your gears?
Most Helpful Guy
- People throwing their chewing gum on the ground or sticking them onto things. Yuck. There should be like a 1,000-bucks fine on this one.
- People throwing their cigarette butts on the ground
- People going into a building, knowing that you're right behind them, and letting the door slam in your face instead of holding it open
- People who can't open or close doors in a normal, quiet way. I've actually just found out about this pet peeve recently through a friend of my girlfriend. She was staying at our place for a few days and every time she wanted to close a door, she would just slam it close instead of using the door handle. I mean... why did people put a door handle on doors? Exactly, to push it down, close the door quietly and let it push itself up again. It's really not that freaking hard argh.
- People who make a lot of noise on the weekend, especially on Sundays.
- People being really prudish
- People talking loudly on the phone on the train/bus/tram as though anyone was actually interested what they're saying
- People not washing their hands after they use the bathroom
- People swearing all the time in the hope of coming off as cool
- People who own a dog but are too lazy to get their ass outside and actually walk it 3 times a day.
- People using stupid internet abbreviations such as "u" for "you" and "r" for "are"
Yeah... I think that's about it.
Most Helpful Girl
- People who don't use turn signals.
- My roommate leaving all of her things out and being messy.
- Loud chewers
I'm sure there are more, but those are the top three things at the moment, haha.0