What do you think people will say about you after you leave?

If anything at all, of course. I myself am not so haughty but it's a question to the more popular users who are well liked and actually sought after.

• Positive things
  • Negative things

Most Helpful Girl

• even though i have many friends here, i know many people who can't wait till i leave so they can emerge from the shadows and call me all the names they wanted to say 'to my face'.

I'm cool with not being liked by everyone though. i know i've contributed here, and i know ill be remembered by some, as ill remember them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people would talk mad shit on me lol. I wouldn't make it a big deal like everyone else that deactivates here though. They act like they are moving on to a new chapter in their life and need to announce their feelings about leaving to everyone lol.

• Real talk 😂. Dudes be leaving and they fuckin write a goddamn essay as if it's their own fuckin eulogy 😂. They ain't foolin no one either! $30 most come back like a week later with a new username

What Girls Said 1

• I've left enough times to know that either nothing is said or one random dude will ask a question about why I left and other people will say "she was kind of a dick bit alright I guess"

That is the impression I leave behind... kind of a dick... and I'd have to agree :)

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely positive. Not to brag but I try to be on everyone's side because I see no reason to hate 99.8% of people. (Literally, out every 1000 people I've KNOWN I have probably only hated or come close to hating 2.)

My coworkers were all super happy when I returned after an 8 month absence. They all smile (genuinely) when I come up to them or smile at them, and they all talk to me when I talk to them.

• I'm not sure, maybe nothing.

• Definitely negative things lol, people hate it when you speak your mind here