I want to be seen as more interesting in general. Should I be quieter?

I heard that quietness makes people mysterious. So I would just talk less in real life and post a lot less in my online haunts. Good plan? Great plan!

Or is it not how it works?

• Yes, speak less and talk less B, be mysterious >_>
  • No, that isn't how it works, you have to...

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean by be more interesting? Don't just talk less! Be yourselffff! What I recommend is being somebody who does more than they say. You can still talk like you do but maybe DO more stuff like actions speak louder than words. DO something cool that you've wanted to do. People will notice. Doesn't "I love traveling, I take pictures of all the places I've gone." Sound more interesting than, "i wanna travel and take pictures."

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do that but that probably wouldn't work. The fact that you are suppressing yourself will come out eventually. Also you need unique 'weirdness' or 'quirks' to pull that off. I don't know how to explain it.

• Shit. I need to go another route then.

• Or an efficient alternative is to speak slowly with short pauses. It should catch attention.

What Girls Said 4

• Use the time you would have used speaking or posting to expand your mind on things you're already interested in. That way, when you do choose to speak or post, you have a deeper grasp of things. Knowledge tends to make you more interesting, gives you depth and shows you're more than just another person with a cookie cutter opinion 😊

• You could do that. Or you could say some pretty interesting and inspiring stuff to get people to notice you and want to know more about you.

• Generally an interesting person has a lot to say

• I'm a quiet person in general, especially around new people or when I'm in a big group of people. And no, I don't think anyone has ever told me I'm interesting because I'm very quiet at times. I even got complains for being too quiet. I wish I know what to say or have more things to say around people though hahah

What Guys Said 8

• You have to say things that are interesting enough so that when you become silent, people wait for you to say more.

• Don't be something you aren't.

• I usually talk if I have something to say that is more important and don;t if I don;t have anything important tot say!

• That depends on how much you talk already.

• Lol are you mocking me now?

• the more you are silent the more you can hear

• A good question

• Yeah I think so. Speak little, but wisely and people (especially girls) will listen and adore you. I think it's better than the rowdy guys. Women like mystery.

Can u help me out pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2055890-is-this-normal-for-a-flirty-friendship-between-a-guy-woman