Did you drink or smoke in highschool?

Do you now?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't touch that stuff and still dont

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'm a college student now and I belong to the 1% population of students who have never smoked/drank/had sex.

What Guys Said 27

• i first started drinking at 17. i tried cigarettes in high school but only once

• Never smoked then... smoke once in a while now to control the drinking...

• I've only smoked a cigar once (this past 4th of July).
    I drank some whiskey twice before school when I was in high school, just enough to get me buzzed and more social (like 4 shots for me).

Other than that, not much.

• I drank like twice total in those years. Never smoked even when I was drunk. I don't want lung cancer

• I did then.
    Now I'm addicted to coffee and tap water.

• Went to a ton of parties so yeah, not as much weed. Never really does shit for me. Stay away from weed now because It doesn't do anything for me and drug tests are real. Drink still.

• Physically inside of the school? No. Have never smoked and drink only on occasion.

• I tried smoking but luckily instantly stopped again. I didn't drink much (still the same now), just every now and then

• no and no

• Only drank, no smoking, i need my lungs healthy

• I did learn to drink during highschool. But now I don't drink at all anymore

• I'm in Year 13 in September and I don't plan on starting either of those things any time soon.

• Yeah and Yeah

• No and I'm a social drinker.

• i used to be a chain smoker, i was 2 packs per day guy. but i quit smoking in the end of 2014

• Never did. Still don't to this day.

• Nah , i don't drink or smoke. this shit isn't my thing

• no, hearing about how they got so wasted or so high the night before got on my nerves.

• No I have never drink & smoke..

• No, you should not.

• I smoked cigarettes but nothing else

• No :D

• Yeah I did got high and drunk af during my high school years

• No and no. I can't afford to waste my precious money on something so worthless and harmful.

• noooooooooooooo

• i smoked weed in the bushes in front of the school every day. drinking was tough because it's legal, and i didn't know people that were 21, and willing to buy at the time.

• OF COURSE NOT I DON'T WANNA FRIGGIN' DIE YOUNG

What Girls Said 34

• i drink occasionally and I'm a grown adult. i dont see the appeal of going ham on either of those. it doesn't make u look cool, and neither are healthy, especially in large doses.

• Do you mean during the time you were that age or actually IN school? I got drunk a couple of times IN school, never smoked during that time. Took magic mushrooms quite often though, never in class or anything like that. Just during those years.

• Both, briefly.
    I turned 18 in October of my senior year and smoked a little bit during that time. I drank every once in awhile throughout high school, but not regularly.

• I drank here and there while in high school. I never smoked.

• Nope I didn't

• No and no.

• No , no

• Used to smoke.

• I both smoked and drank in high school. I quit drinking in my mid 20's but I still smoke.

• Nope, neither. Still don't.

• Not in high school, but now I occassionally drink but I don't smoke. I tried about 4 times and hated it.

• No I didn't.. I started drinking regularly drinking my senior year of college and smoked pot 2x. I'll never do it again tho

• I was super rebellious with a very strict Asian mom. So I intentionally hung out with the bad crowd and smoked. Drinking is not a big deal in my family. My dad gave me beer when I was 3 and I've been drinking it in and off as a kid lol.

• Tried smoking and didn't like it. I snuck in pocket shots at dances (the music usually sucked). The hotel that hosted my senior prom had whiskey glasses! :)

• nope, I didn't.
    And I still don't. :)

• Yes and no.

• Yes and yes.

• That's where I learned some of my favorite drinking games. My HS even had a dedicated smoking section for the students, no joke. That was in the 80s though. Times are very diff now. I no longer smoke by the way but I do still drink.

• I never did even though I was once told it was an amazing sensation.

• Unfortunately I did to super crazy extremes.

• Me now = three-plus years sober + one-plus year drug free AND cigarette free

• No and no. Still don't lol

• no... i didn't give into peer pressure

• I never smoked but I'd drink sometimes at parties with my friends not worth it though

• Used to smoke a bit, not a lot now. Usually an edible or topical if I need it

• Ya hahahaha

• Never.

• I was offered, but I said no and I still don't

• nope.. <3

• Yes to both.

• Nope not planning to either haven't even finished high school yet lol

• Yes, I still drink

• More from Girls
    4