Finish this statement, "I feel ----- when you -------", because ------", so how do you feel?

When does your feelings matter? Tell me about it

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bliss when you love me, because your love means everything to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel happy when you bring me smoothie because i wanted one and this is how it's meant to b.

from me to my beautiful niece who made me a smoothie :D

What Guys Said 7

• "I feel good when you feel good because that is the way I am" - Some might say that is very selfless and others might say bullshit because noone is that nice but I think there is a selfish element to it. Say in intimate physical contact, there is nothing better than seeing a partner having a great time and you are helping them achieve that, it is a huge turn on and it makes my pleasure all the more intense.

• I feel sad when you are sad, because i love you.
    by the way i wrote this because its the only thing came in my mind

• I feel hungry when you come in with pancakes, because I haven't eaten yet, so how do you feel?

• I feel... I don't really have feelings today. Maybe tomorrow.

• You can share a time when you did have feelings

• Sure:

I feel sad when you discontinue products I enjoy because I cannot eat them anymore.

• I feel cold when you steal my clothes, because I will have nothing to wear :<

• I feel so clueless when you ask these questions, because I don't know what to answer

• Like when does your feelings matter to you? Do you feel happy when you get a present because you feel loved! Do you feel angry when someone hits your car because... or do you not have feelings at all

• I feel sad when my ex crush shows up, because it reminds me of how she would never have fit to me, even if she wanted to be with me. In that case I'm not even jealous about her boyfriend, because I can see how much their "relationship" sucks.

• by the way did you see that it's paradox that this sentence fits to what you've asked for? :)

• I feel tentacles when you touch me so what do you feel?

What Girls Said 4

• I feel happy when you play that song because it's my jam. ;P

http://i.imgur.com/XMejpe1.gif

• "I feel SUFFOCATED when you CONTACT ME because I NEED SPACE"

• I feel angry when you ignore me because I don't like being ignored.

• I feel angry when you eat my fries because they're mine!