If none of them are athletes, then which one closely fits the definition of an athlete to you?
- Golfers are athletes7% (1)6% (2)7% (3)Vote
- Race car drivers are athletes0% (0)19% (6)13% (6)Vote
- Bowlers are athletes0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
- None of them are athletes50% (7)35% (11)40% (18)Vote
- All of them are athletes43% (6)34% (10)36% (16)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Are professional billiard players considered athletes? I don't think so but they are skilled. The problem with this argument is people assume you're dismissing how hard it is to sit in a race car for hours or golf. It's not that at all.
I don't believe any of the above are physical athletes. Maybe they need a specialized athlete term like "athelete of technical skill"... well toss those ice curlers from the winter Olympics in there to.1