If none of them are athletes, then which one closely fits the definition of an athlete to you?
- Golfers are athletes7%(1)7%(3)Vote6%(2)
- Race car drivers are athletes0%(0)13%(6)Vote19%(6)
- Bowlers are athletes0%(0)4%(2)Vote6%(2)
- None of them are athletes50%(7)40%(18)Vote35%(11)
- All of them are athletes43%(6)36%(16)Vote34%(10)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Are professional billiard players considered athletes? I don't think so but they are skilled. The problem with this argument is people assume you're dismissing how hard it is to sit in a race car for hours or golf. It's not that at all.
I don't believe any of the above are physical athletes. Maybe they need a specialized athlete term like "athelete of technical skill"... well toss those ice curlers from the winter Olympics in there to.1