Do you randomly get blocked by users you hardly interact with here?

I noticed that I got blocked by two users here that I didn't even know that well, one guy was hitting on me and I guess I wasn't reciprocating so he blocked me out of nowhere even though we got along fine. Another guy blocked me even though I never got into fights with him and I only answered like 1-2 questions of his and they weren't even bad answers I go to like his opinions and bam I realized I'm blocked like wtf?
Why do people act so stupid and irrational for no reason? I only ever block somebody if they are extremely rude...

Most Helpful Guy

• My most recent "being blockec by someone":
    - I said that I support free speech in ther question about free speech.
    - they said that made me a bad person.
    - I asked why.
    - they said that people have the right to never be offended and that free speech is hate speech so that makes be a bad person and they blocked me.

Then they continued to unblock/reblock me so they could post bullshit in my comments while making me unable to respond. Ultimately I had to block them as well because they are retarded.

• Please tell me who this crazy little bitch is. I would love to go an troll him about free speech.

• @Raymond_Reddington I'd really love to but I think it's probably best not to because I just want nothing to do with her brand of crazy.

Don't fret though, right before I finally decided to blocked her someone else had made a huge 2 part post to her, he really laid the smack down on her! and since I blocked her she just had to lump it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got blocked for saying I didn't understand why a girl wouldn't want to suck a dick, and the idea was ridiculous to me.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm curious to know who you are now lol, i have a suspicion i'll keep to myself :P Anyway if i've been blocked by someone i never talk to, i don't know about it yet.

• Hha take a guess. I can 200% guarantee you you have no idea who I am.

• @joseyyywhales nope you can keep saying that all you want but you dont.

• I'll unblock you if it means so much to you

• Yeah 1 chick. I tried to answer her question and it said I was blocked. The funny thing is we never had any encounters with each other or heated argument lmao

• I got blocked by one user because I was tagged in a Star Wars light saber battle game and I couldn't give two fucks about sharing an opinion. Lol. She and I have never crossed paths on the site.

• YES absolutely, people have blocked me and i have never even spoken to them, of course i dont know if they were anon or not.

• Lots of people have blocked me on here. I don't really care to be honest. I just laugh at those little sheep xD

• I hardly realise if someone does but I wouldn't care unless I liked them then I would be like huh? But maybe it could be an accident and they pressed block without meaning to.

• I got blocked by some weirdo that refuses to hold doors for attractive women and Muslims.

• Yes, but i am sure i deserved it.

• Because we're men and should never settle for anything less than what we give.

If I block you its because I feel like you aren't worth my time or I just don't like you.

• You're so weird. Get off my post

• Yaaa. Bye.

• Alright whatever

• I have got blocked before because I was winning an debate.

• Their bad luck😏

• Lol i never got blocked, but i'll be more careful from now on!!

• I don't block anyone.

I got blocked by a few people.

Their loss.

• I don't

• Maybe they thought you were rude OR maybe they are rude. Move on

• very rarely (maybe there are more than I know of, idk)

• Sometimes people (especially kayla's and yourprincess like users on here) block you when they want to quickly hide their own ineptness.

E. g. they proclaim from the rooftops some preacher advice having NOT read your question.

When you request them to answer it, they claim that they know better and there is no need for them to read a lowly person's question

When you request again they read your points and answer that instead of just posting useless stuff and acting like "They know it all and you are dumb", then they block you for fear of being revealed as a superior being to them.

Don't take it personally. I didn't. They're the silly ones.

Pls can u help me out on my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2055890-is-this-normal-for-a-flirty-friendship-between-a-guy-woman

• Yea I actually just blocked that Kayla idiot. She thinks she knows so much but she don't know shit.

• Yep, I blocked her back as well. She knows f all. She honestly doesn't read the queston and starts preaching generic spouted nonsense that any magazine can tell u. Lol, people come here for help, not someone acting arrogant and rude to them right?

Look forward to u on my thread. You are a good person, kudos on your response!

• Least you didn't get blocked on fb for telling a co-worker to have a Happy 4th July weekend been blocked since last year

• Wtf what a douche bag!! People sre ridiculous nowadays

• Well I guess she felt she needed too

• Long story...

• Yeah. They try to get the last word in then block me.

What Girls Said 3

• yup lol i just recently got blocked by a dude because i didn't send him a selfie back... people are too sensitive.

• Ugh! One less loser to deal with lol

• Yesssss!!! Omg it was that guy!

• lmaoooo yup same here.

• not really

• If I got blocked by someone I hardly interacted with then I would assume that they have multiple accounts (they conflicted with me on their different account) or I had a heated argument with them when they were anonymous.