Do you talk about your goals to others? or do you keep quiet and work on them first?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I am selective who I discuss this with. Some will encourage you to succeed. Others will try and knock you down hoping you fail. It says a lot about both types of people and who they are.

• I keep quiet and only tell people once I've achieved them if possible.

• Don't ever say your dream out loud otherwise it won't come true.

• doesn't matter because i can't reach my goals, because Allah had made me so miserable and gave me a curse which is Dyslexia. so either way it doesn't matter at all

• Fuck the gods. We're better than them.

• @suseel_sushi it must be very painful for you, i can't even understand your pain about what happened to your sister, but Allah has planned everything out, bad things will happen to us but that doesn't mean to break us or that doesn't mean that Allah hate us. Allah made this universe and Allah knows how and what to do and we can't understand that. Allah has odd ways of working

• Yeah like a policeman says "I see him beating you to death. but I will watch his act and take revenge after you're dead. I won't stop him because I work in mysterious ways" this is how useful these imaginary sky dudes are. She was not my real sis. But my own blood.

• I talk about them with my family members and a couple of professors to get some advice.

• I talk about them. I'm shy, but very open when a conversation starts. Plus my goals,(and life in general), are simple.

• I talk about immediate goals, goals I mean to reach within the next year to three years. Anything beyond that I tend to keep to myself until I'm closer to realizing it.

• Lol i am always talking about my goals with everyone :D

But i really want to keep quite and work on them first!!

• Only with best buddies

• i dont talk about them because otherwise people think im all talk and no action.

• There is a saying that says you should not do that, because people will expect a lot from you after then, and then you will feel pressured

• I only talk about them when it gets brought up in a conversation and someone wants to know.

• nope

• 50/50

What Girls Said 9

• It all depends, some goals I might be very open about and tell everyone. Other goals I might tell no one. I usually will tell my husband, bestfriend, and sister and that's it. But like I said it all depends.

• I just work on them. I don't say much to others about my goals unless they ask me first.

• only if i think i can trust you, or are interested, which is a problem in my current household. i tried talking about them to my rommate/friend, but she just blows me off or acts like i'm trying to one up her. so i don't really talk about them anymore.

• I talk about small goals, great ones are usually left for me though I am sure I achieve all of them, If I live long enough.

• Yes. I talk about my goals with friends often.

• i do both

• i keep quiet and work on them myself.

• I talk about them so my friends and family can help me.

• Keep quiet and work on them first