Where is the furthest you have travelled in your own country?

For me, I think it's Nottingham, for a university open day.
It took about 4 hours, I was dying in the car D:
Although it was definitely interesting to go above the North South divide :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The longest distance in Belgium would be Knocke-Heist, to Mont Saint Martin. 267.37 Km. = 166.14 miles.

About this:
    http://oi68.tinypic.com/11vp183.jpg

Mont Saint Martin is a few miles S of Arlon. (I can't imagine why anyone would go there LOL)

• I went from Knocke to Luxembourg, 308 km. (191,382 miles) far enough... but that's no longer in Belgium by some miles. It's 4 hrs by train.

• Oops! Looking closer at the map, Mont Saint Martin is the French side of the frontier. The Belgian side is Aubange.(I can't imagine why anyone would go there either)

But I once had an helicopter trip from Brasschaat to Saint Hubert (That's only 187 km and back) Nice flight.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm from Northern Ireland - I've pretty much been as far as you can go in Northern Ireland :P I live close to the easternpost point, I've been to all of the comapas extremities, and to most of the border towns. It takes like an hour at most by car, lmao. Ten minutes by train.

Counting Ireland as a whole, I've been to the southern shore of Munster, and to the coast of Connaught. So actually there isn't any further I could go there, either!

• I've travelled like all of it lmao, when I was living in the UK I would travel form Exeter in Devon to London on a regular basis which takes about 6 hours! Hated it :P

• From the top/nose of the fish to its bottom. ­čśä
    http://imgur.com/QqtuLKX

• Not very far, LoL, my country is very small :P
    Approximately 200 km (125 miles) - about 3 hours 24 mins, from ┼Żabljak to Ulcinj, (Montenegro).

• I have been to almost everywhere in Brazil but I think the furthest was rio grande do Norte or Salvador it took like 5 hours

• For me from Tbilisi to Batumi. Tbilisi is in East Georgia and Batumi is city along the Black sea in West Georgia.

• From Vilnius to Ma┼żeikiai. It takes 3,5 h to travel by car. It's about 300 km.
    http://www.della.lt/distance/?cities=115,5675

• Probably Manchester to London

• 0|1
  • I went to hawaii.

• 1418 km
    Before 4 years I traveled to New Delhi which is 1136 km and took about 28 hours to reach there.

• Every ones from cool places

Louisiana all the way to Florid. 13 hours in a van with annoying music and family

• 12 -13 hours

• 13 hours. America is huge.

• The North South divide is further north than Nottingham lol xD. If we count all of the UK as one country, I travelled from Hertfordshire to Aberdeen. Otherwise maybe back and forth between south Devon and Hertfordshire, me and my Mum used to do that round trip every weekend when I was a little kid

• From the Florida Keys to Washington State. It was a road/camping trip spread out over the course of a few months.

What Guys Said 25

• I've been pretty much everywhere in Switzerland. But then again, that's not so hard since it's a rather small country ;-). The furthest I CAN go from where I live is Geneva. That took me about 3 hours by train. After that comes France. When I go northwards, I'm in Germany within 20 minutes. When I go northeastwards, I'm in Austria within 1.5 hours. When I go eastwards, I'm in Liechtenstein within 1 hour and when I go southwards, I'm in Italy within 2.5 hours.

• wow... lol i drove from near nottingham to vienna in a day and next day on to bulgaria. doing it again in three weeks

• I pretty much run the Kamloops Loop in BC every week or so.
    http://members.shaw.ca/bjs1/kamloops_loop.jpg
    So say... 800-900kms?
    Still in the same province lol

• Could you paint me a Nottingham
    Make it look just the way I plan
    A little house on the edge of town
    Porch going all the way around
    Put her there on the front yard swing
    Cotton dress make it early spring
    For a while she'll be mine again
    If you could paint me a Nottingham

• From Maspalomas to the Pyrenees.

http://i.imgur.com/BAHcr1T.png

• i drove a quattro across the pyrenees few years back. did you go up to andora?

• yeah i couldnt believe the snow there when just a couple of hours away it was scorching. so glad i went over the top rather than through the tunnel

• @wankiam Unfortunately when I went, there wasn't much snow. We stayed in Lleida (in Catalunya), cause we mainly went to ski, and there were resorts pretty close, but one day we took the car to France. But like I said, there wasn't much snow at all, just the typical old snow of like 4 days old. It was a shame though, Andorra must be gorgeous when completely snowed.

• Michigan to Hawaii.

• London to Cairngorms national park in Scotland, 550 miles.

• ehm, I've been at the furthest point in the south and in the north. I'm pretty much in the center... both takes me about 35 minutes 😂

small country, I know

• Why are other countries so freaking small?
    It would take me probably 50 hours to drive from California to Maine.

• France:

Lille to visit some friends for a weekend.

UK:

Stoke-on-Trent, for University a few years ago.

• Probably madrid, as i live in the canary islands in Tenerife, which are beside africa and part of Spain so yeah😂pretty far away hahaha

• 433.5 km. By car, took a long time

• From Brazil to Belgium

• By car? Atlantic City, NJ.

By plane? Seattle, WA or San Diego, CA.

I'm from New York.

• Neighbor's home

• Roughly six hours in the car to Chester from Cornwall,

• From Billerica, MA
    To Bellingham, WA
    3,139 miles

• Phoenix, Az.

• Detroit to St. Petersburg. It's about 18 hours.

• 2500 miles to the state I'm going to move to in 8 months.

• from Newfoundland to Ontario

• Florida to Alaska...

• london to conwall like 5-6 hours

• my livingroom

• 1,850 miles twice.