Did you get the best of your family genes?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say since I only have brothers, no sisters go compare to. My bros are all good looking guys. Both my parents are good looking too, and they're quite a sight together as there's over a foot difference between them in height, lol. I got my dad's face, eye and hair colour, his height, and my mom's poor eyesight. So I have to wear glasses all the time like her. I wish I got her boobs instead, lmao. We come from good strong Russian stock and there aren't many uglies in the family.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did alright... I'm the shortest of my siblings but am taller than most men. I have the most attractive face between me and my siblings. I have the deepest voice. I have the highest IQ by an entire standard deviation (and both of my brothers are gifted), but I was the only one with a "learning disability". lol I'm the strongest physically and was the most successful athletically. I'm the most talented artistically though my older brother is also very talented and creative. I'm the only one that doesn't wear glasses so I guess I got a bonus on good eyes, and ears for that matter but I can smell anything... So far I have no medical conditions or mental illness. I can't complain...

What Girls Said 47

• I think so. I've had perfect skin since day I was born while my brother has struggled with acne for years, although it's going away now.
    I personally think we're both not bad looking people, a lot of my girl friends have had crushes on my brother. Even despite his acne. 😛 Man, even my gay cousin has a thing for him. 😐😷
    But I slay the dating game far far better than him though. 😂
    He got my dad's blue grey eyes though and omg they are beautiful 😍 While I got brown eyes. 😒
    But it seems I got my mama's good skin which keeps her looking 35 at age 50. 😲 At least I hope I got it.

• Why do you care?

• My brother is very handsome, he looks like mix of Henry Cavill and Joe Kortarajena. He had green eyes of my mother, sharp jaw line, tanned body and broad shoulders. All the girls are crazy about him.
    What about me... I don't look like anyone else. Some people have said that I look like Keira Knightley, Sophie Marco and some other actresses, though I think I don't look like them and I have my own brand of beauty. I have dark brown eyes of my father, which is also very handsome, I have sharp but still feminine jaw line, I am more pale than my brother. In childhood people said that I was little version of Isabelle Adjani I have more strong face now though. I like myself every time when I look in the mirror, I feel power of my appearance to others.
    So I guess we are good in our own ways, none of us have bad genes, I even asked my mother to have one more kid cause I am sure she/he would be very beautiful lol
    I guess we are two different sides of coin and that's the best thing about our tandem.

• Lol who even manages to still look good next to Toni Mahfud the demigod though?
    And I guess I'm in the middle, could have been better if I would have gotten the dark-hair-gene from my mom and the ability to tan I guess.

• You legit look like a doll lol. Look 10x better with longer hair. You can still get tan.. look up melanotan2 it's an injectable tan that actually changes the melanin in your skin and let's you get extremely dark. It's seriously magic.

• @redeyemindtricks When I injected I almost instantly got darker and it was dramatic. But yes you do need to go in the sun but MT2 will give someone who is fair skinned like her the ability to tan.

• It doesn't take much exposure. Down here in socal, just being out and about would do it.
      But, some form of exposure is still needed, otherwise you'll just turn red for about 12 hours and then go slowly back to normal.

It can wreck yr blood sugar, though. (I don't know if you've ever tried MT2 on a low carb diet, but... yeah, don't.) So also you'd have to find out how, and what, and when, someone was eating before recommending MT2.

• Not really. My sister has far better features than I do. The only things I have better are smoother skin, smaller feet, more feminine hands, fuller lips and nicer eyebrows. That bitch took everything else.

• Duhh lol

• i'm so confused by brad pitt and his brother. they look the same... but brad is somehow better looking.

some good genes, some bad ones. like i'm blind as shit but i've never had acne. i'm 5'5" despite having 2 relatively short parents [5'2" and 5'8"] but i have sparse natural brows.

• http://i.imgur.com/KOzQiAr.jpg

No ^ my sister got the better genes

• Hmm, the guy next to the taller guy in the first picture would be fine if he took care of himself better.

• I have no idea lol I'm the only one out of 3 siblings who take after my dad. I look different to them tremendously. In height, in frame, in looks. I look like a total outcast *sobs*

• Nope. 😂
    My dad has an amazing eye-sight and awfully weak teeth, my mother has bad eye-sight and amazing teeth, I got bad eye-sight and weak teeth. Talk about bad luck. 😂😂
    Same with everything else. @.@

• I wear glasses too lol. What do you mean by weak teeth though? Cosmetic or just frail and dental issues?

• But I'm beating them mortals (this is how I call my parents lately 😂) with -2 dioptrias. 😂
      By weak I mean frail and dental issues.

• Lol glasses can look sexy though. Bad teeth no positives on that one sry

• i have to say... yes, duh!

• That's Toni Mahfud's brother? 😮 Now I want to see the rest of his family. X)

• I don't think so 😂😂

My sis def got it better than I. She's gorgeous! Who takes after me mama!

I on the other hand take after my father 😂

• I think I did get the better genetics compared to my brother.

• My older brother won the genetic lottery I guess. He is tall, has naturally straight teeth and also musically gifted.

• Yes, I think so. I got my mother's best features combined with my father's best features. So, I'm a little bit different from them.

• I only have brothers to compare to, no sister. But I'd say, heck yeah, I'm the hot one haha

• Hmm I don't know... my brother is pretty attractive, not guna lie lol I do have better teeth than him tho. We've been told we share a lot of the same features.

Wbu?

• Yeah I got good genes for the most part. I'm the tallest in my family.. was given a strong athletic ability. I got my uncles nose lmfao unfortunately.. it's the family herritage nose. Got my uncles hairline as well which is pretty shitty. But overall I think I got dealt a good hand.

• @archiz Woah thought you were taller! :P hot

• @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah no I wish 😂

• I definitely know I did.

• Maybe

• My sister and I look the same... except that I have lighter skin, dimples and bigger eyes while she has a slightly smaller nose, fuller lips and darker skin but I think she is the better looking one.

• Well I would say so, I'm very happy the way I am and my apperance.

• I've got good teeth, and good eyesight, and apparently as I've been told good looks all from my dad. When people meet me and my siblings they always say that I'm the looker of the family. So... I'm going to have to say yeah I've got the best genes.

• Why don't you post your pic on here?

• I use an iphone so I have icloud and just do it on my computer. I understand those feels about the stalkers lol I got some stories I could tell you. You could download the imgur app on your phone.. upload using that app.. hold the picture and hit copy direct link.

• Ah I see I'll remember that. But yeah dude I've delt with stalkers in the past too smh

• I'm not really sure lol! I come from a Scandanavian family so my parents are pretty good looking at least lol

• Lol if that's you in your pic you def got the good genes. You're gorgeous.

• @Puppylove94 Lmfao I mean it's not like I go out actively scouting but when i see something I'll just act on it.

• I'm an only child, so I don't know, lol.

• You look pretty good.

• What kind of modeling? You're probabaly tall as well.

• She modeled for the Cain-Sloan department store. I think it's called Dillard's now. She's 5'1 and almost 3/4 in height.

• I'm happy with my genes

• Pretty much, the height, the hair and whatever is good looking.

• Oh no

My brother looks much better than me. He looks like a model tbh. While i have no resemblance.

• Dude my brother is very attractive, so I guess he did haha. Plus, he got the good genes from my mom's side of the family from southern France, hazel eyes and all. I got the tanned skin, which I'm lucky for I guess.

What about you?

• You have good genetics forsure. The misc would call you an HBB.. plus you got huge teddys lmao.
      I got good genes for the most part. I'm the tallest in my family.. was given a strong athletic ability. I got my uncles nose lmfao unfortunately.. it's the family herritage nose. Got my uncles hairline as well which is pretty shitty. But overall I think I got dealt a good hand. I also got my grandfathers intelligence which I'm thankful for.

• Lmfao some random dude. The best comment on there..

"Upon my calculations there seems to be a problem with the width of the left eye socket which in turn degrades rgb800's rating by 1 point. To this I add that the necklace is NOT in fact symmetrical to the cleavage because of optical illusion, which brings her down by another point. The right cheek also seems larger than the left upon further examination (-1). The picture is also sideways, implying that she might actually be a giraffe identifying as a human.
      I rate this specimen 7/10 5% chance of closet trans and a 95% chance of female. May I have your number madam?"

• 😂😂😂 I died.

• More from Girls
    17

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 23

• I think I got mostly good genes. It was inevitable that I'd start showing signs of male pattern baldness sooner or later, thanks to my mom's genes (hair is always determined by the X chromosome in men).

• Yup
    Tall AF
    Above average vision
    2 inch penus

• I think I may have. My dad and little brother are shorter, alergic to a lot of things and etc. I'm taller and have no allergies at all.

• My sisters get way more attention comparatively, but i did luck out with height a little.

• Equal rights... and lefts rite :P. Dw man, 3-5 years from now after you graduate and get established you won't care about that crap. At most you'll entertain her ideas with an amused indifference. Go-getter guy's hold the aces in relationships 25+

• Fair enough lol

• No way man
    Sister has better eyes and nose

http://i.imgur.com/YrDlf07.jpg

Baf pic tho sry

• Yikes, I feel bad for them 😯

• I guess so, minus my mom's bunions 😭

• Well being part Asian thankfully I'm tall, don't have a small dick, slanted eyes or have yellow skin.
    I don't have any brothers so I can't really compare.

• What the hell... that Toni Mahfud is ridiculous badass ahaha.

I think i got a fair part of good things from them.

• Nah my sisters got the good looks. Both blonde and big boobs haha.

• Eh I did okay lol

• I did not.

• You look like you got pretty good genetics. Mirin physique. A lot of my bodybuilder friends will laugh at me when I tell a 160-180 lb guy that they look good but I think it's all about bone structure and proportions. Looks like you got the good end. No homo

• @teawrecks nope, he's married going on one year

• Nope
    My family looks average so
    I look average too 😂

• I don't know my biological parents

• I dunno , my both brothers and my sister like kinda gingers and im the only one with brown features so i don't know.

• I think I am the best looking between my 1 brother and 3 sisters. but my brother have a better body. He is 6 years younger but his shoulders are wider and his wrists are bigger and he is most likely gonna be taller in a year or two.

• I don't know man. Physically speaking I'm the strongest and most athletic out of everyone in my family but my dad is 5 inches taller than me and I got bad eyesight lmao.

• I didn't.

• Are you being pessimistic again?

• If I did the same thing I would be a decade older. It's... different. Strange moral thing.

• He looks abit like jimi hendrix, asker ☺️

• i dont think i am the ugliest one of my family so i think i got pretty good genes lol.

• I am mirin your beard. You would look badass if you buzzed your head with it.

• Other than that I'll just embrace it though.

• yeah that would be even better.

• Naa, im short and had asthma. I did get better than my bro though. Least my face is cute af.

• Hell yeah. 1 of 2 people on both sides to be above 6'0. I'm 6'5. One of 4 to be blonde. And only me and my grandpa have blue eyes. So I got the best of everything possible. Extremely lucky.

• yea ovbs m8

• Nah. My dad has a big dick and I don't. Wtf happened?