Who do you want for president?

Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump are the last remaining candidates 2k16, who do you want as president?
Although, some of us hates both of them, chose one. B/c one will be president anyways.

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald Trump

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• The right to vote also includes the right to abstain from voting (just like the freedom of speech includes the freedom to remain silent). This is a basic democratic principle. Hence, your poll should definitely include an option c) for "none of the above".
    Besides, no law forces American citizens to vote either democrat or republican. You can also vote for Jill Stein or a libertarian or even for a communist. Heck, you can even vote for yourself if you just want to make a point.
    This feeling and false belief that you "must" vote for the democratic or the republican candidate is what partially destroyed American democracy. America would benefit largely from including another 2-3 parties in its political system.

Either way, I am glad I'm not American because Hillary and Trump are like pestilence and cholera.

• James Marshall 2016.

"Get off my plane!"

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...One_(movie_poster).jpg

• I'm never going to support Hillary, and Trump hasn't done anything to make me hate him as much. I still would not like him as president but I guess if enough people are for him I'll suffer the next 4 years hopefully. I expect an assassination attempt this presidency unfortunately.

• He's had 1 legit attempt and another scare already. I think that's almost a safe bet.

• don't like either but i dislike clinton less

• Dat dere donald duck orangutans gunna save dis ere cuntry by building one of dem big ol walls and saving us from Satan. He has never in his life scammed anyone or created businesses to scam anyone. Just seems like a genuine individual who totally isn't just in the race for teh lulz.

• — "some of us hates both of them, chose one. B/c one will be president anyways."
    See, this is what's wrong with the US's "democracy". Where are Jill Stein and Gary Johnson? I still hope for a contested convention in Bernie's favour (endorsement or not, Bernie still has all his delegates), but that isn't likely, so if not, my vote is going to Jill Stein.

• Trump.

It is funny because Hillary is owned by big corporations and is a Democrat sellout.

The billionaire Republican is not taking the money of big corporations and is trying to help those who need a job.

• Trump asked money from England and has taken money from anyone who will give it to him.

• @John_Doesnt that never stopped hillary has it

• @Chadster very naive. Big business, banks, investment firms, big pharma will give money to anyone with influence or power.

• This is a buttfuck election. We're screwed either way, but Trump is just a retarded vote because of all his failed businesses.
    At least Hilary has been a politician, a bad politician, but still a politician.

• If you try 10 things and find only 1 that works and makes up for all your losses and then some, you win. There's nothing wrong with having some failures for having tried things.

• Not many people can afford to fly around on a private 757 when they have bankrupt businesses. He is worth more than everyone you know combined. All due to profitable businesses but ypu will never admit that so lets just stop here.

• @Jersey2 you can fly when it's on loan. Just like Kanye who is $53 million in debt and can fly in a jet. Trump also has a rich dad who gave him a "small loan" of a million dollars. Try listening to the dumb things he's said, look up how many Trump casinos and resorts have failed. Look at how he has 3,500 lawsuits against himself.
      He's a fraud, but because of ignorant people like you he's gonna get elected.

• Tbh they both suck, but if I had to choose it'd be Donald chump , either way something's bad about to happen

• neither... what a shower of shit

• Hilary is a criminal. had it been any republican or most anyone else for that matter in her shoes, they would be serving 20 years in jail.

• i wish there was an option that says 'none of the above'

• In the movie "Brewsters Millions" Richard Pryors character ran a campaign called "Non of the Above" and won the election away from the two idiot politicians even though his goal was just to piss away a lot of money in the movie in order to win a bigger amount. Was a great movie

• Yeah I know, it's kind of scary this time

• @Likes2drive agreed.. this country is going down

• Both opportunists, with little or no credibility and plenty of skeletons in their closet...

• Vladimir Putin.

• I have basically supported Hillary from day one

• myself?

• Bernie really deserved it. America's loss.

• I dislike both, but I dislike Trump more than I dislike Hillary.

• Congratulations you won a prize for being the 10,000,000,000,000 person to ask this on gag.

media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnqZw2oni0yN25G/giphy.gif

• Trump I guess, just hope he listens well to his advisors since he does say a lot of dumb things even though he has good intentions for America

• Donald Trump.

• Hillary Clinton

• i want to be president, haha

What Girls Said 4

• Worst candidates ever

• i have to wonder if we should even have president's anymore? it usually never ends well, no matter who they elect.

• None of those.
    Either President Thomas J. Whitmore or President James Marshall.
    I rest my case.

• An hamburger he'll never betray me...