I feel like I don't deserve respect. Is this normal?

I used to be an above-average student at school, (major gpa: high B+).

Then I stopped. I started failing classes. I started getting Cs and Ds. I turned it around and started doing better in 4th year, but I still wasn't doing amazing.

I feel as though I don't deserve respect because there are people who have honour roll all 4 years. I didn't even get on it once. I feel as though I don't even have a right to be sad because I'm not of the same calibre of them.

I stopped talking to everyone and de-activated my account. I feel as though I'm not good enough to be important in anyone's life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are wrong. You do deserve respect. Just because you didn't get great grades does not mean you are any less of a person. You aren't defined by that. There are so may people who have done incredible things who never even graduated high school. Please don't think that because you made some mistakes that you are unworthy of being respected. Enjoy your life and don't regret the past, you can't change it but you can learn from it.

• First of all we all deserve respect you can't say i don't deserve that just bc of some grades, second "There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve, the fear of failure" you girl can't give upp now you have to overcome your fear, work hard to archive, we all pass by hard times, fail but when you fall 7 times you have to stand up 8 times, believe you can do it and be better than you now