Going swimming with boyfriend and three hot girls?

so we want to go swimming in three days with three of my girlriends and well they're all really hot tbh, big boobs and stunning body. i put some weight on but i'm not fat but curvy also big boobs but slim waist a bit of stomach but wide and thick hips. i don't like it. i want skinny legs and a flat stomach. I don't want my insecurities to spoil the fun. My boyfriend will probably think they look great as well and i'm so jealous what do i do? they always try to flirt with him and i don't know what to do i can't tell them that i can't go.

Most Helpful Guy

• How did the arrangement for you and your boyfriend to be accompanied by your girlfriends to go swimming come about?

• they asked me and said i could take my boyfriend with me

• both of them are single

• They could have found someone. But since they were going without guys, you should have also, as a girls party.

Most Helpful Girl

• You suck it up and go, and quit worrying so much. And if your friends always try to flirt with your boyfriend, then maybe they're not very great friends after all.

What Guys Said 7

• he's your boyfriend, quit worrying... He most likely knows their body is hot.. If something was gon. a happrn it wouldve happened already

• Do you even know what the words you wrote mean? Everything you wrote was contradictory to itself, what the fuck do you mean?

• Dont worry so much about it. Your boyfriend is with you for a reason, and he finds you more attractive as you have the personality and the looks that he loves. Try not to worry and have fun, and if you feel insecure talk to him about it, communication helps a lot.

• I think you are a little too much insure of both yourself and your boyfriend self-control.

• Don't go swimming with other hot girls duhh

• It they are your friends, why do they flirt with him?

• because girls are thirsty

• if youve trust issues, why are you in a relationship?

What Girls Said 5

• You go. He's your boyfriend. He loves you, love him back

• Why did you invited them? And if your boyfriend loves you and care about you im pretty sure he wouldn't care about them

• they asked me and said i could take my boyfriend along

• You sound beautiful the way you are, there's nothing more attractive on a person than confidence so go strut your stuff and don't think too much about the people around you :).

• Sound like a personal problem.

• If you've never done it, you'll never know. Take him and see what his intentions are. It doesn't matter what your friends do. What matters is how he reacts to it.
    If he flirts back then that's kind of messed up.
    Honestly he might check them out. Girls check out girls too because they have a stunning body. So of course a guy will
    check out girls.
    If you see him excessively looking at their butts and boobs then thats not OK.