Which Celebrity Would You Kill?

If you had/got to kill one celebrity, who would it be? (By celebrity I mean someone who is known by a lot of people, not necessarily liked. Celebrites on YouTube or things like that do count.)Which Celebrity Would You Kill?(No comment on Donald Trump, I needed a picture of a well known person.)

Just to clarify, you could not be traced back to the murder in any way.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• The answer to this question depends on the modus operandi.

For instance, Ted Cruz or Rush Limbaugh would be my primary choices, but Id' want to kill them in a clandestine fashion so their deaths would not look like murders because if they were obviously murdered, then they'd become martyrs.

If we are talking a straight-out obvious killing, I can't think of anyone...
    1. Scalia is already dead.
    2. Timothy McVeigh is aleady dead.
    3. Lee Atwater is already dead and his protogé, Karl Rove, is irrelevant now.

• So much hate for the Kardashians... I would kill Kanye West, because the girls seem to have the Kardashians covered... OR Beyonce. I don't know why, but I just don't like her

• The 12th doctor

• Can I just wipe out the Kartrashians as a whole?

• kanyr west

• i wouldn't kill anybody

• ellen degenerees cuz she's the biggest lesbo

What Girls Said 1