What do you consider to me your biggest accomplishment in life so far?

I guess my biggest accomplishment in life so far is graduating HS with a perfect GPA and getting a college scholarship because I had to survive 2 different types of cancer, and 7 major spinal surgeries to do it. Also, 3 of the surgeries were during HS so I missed about half of the school days over the 4 years and I had to work my ass off and basically teach myself most of HS to graduate. Hopefully, I'll achieve much greater accomplishments during the rest of my life though.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's impressive, congrats. And I'd say mine is getting a full ride scholarship to play football at Stanford along with offers from LSU, Alabama, USC, FSU, and a whole bunch of other schools.

• Thanks. Yours is very impressive too. I hope you go to Stanford. It might be the best college in the country and they're always in the top 25 for football so you'll get a chance to play high level football and if it doesn't work out you can get basically any job you want with a degree from Stanford

What Girls Said 1

• Saving someone.

What Guys Said 2

• I can juggle three balls.

• Finding the girl i loved. Nothing else came close. Falling in love and the times we spend together... nothing else compared.