What do you consider to me your biggest accomplishment in life so far?

I guess my biggest accomplishment in life so far is graduating HS with a perfect GPA and getting a college scholarship because I had to survive 2 different types of cancer, and 7 major spinal surgeries to do it. Also, 3 of the surgeries were during HS so I missed about half of the school days over the 4 years and I had to work my ass off and basically teach myself most of HS to graduate. Hopefully, I'll achieve much greater accomplishments during the rest of my life though.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's impressive, congrats. And I'd say mine is getting a full ride scholarship to play football at Stanford along with offers from LSU, Alabama, USC, FSU, and a whole bunch of other schools.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Yours is very impressive too. I hope you go to Stanford. It might be the best college in the country and they're always in the top 25 for football so you'll get a chance to play high level football and if it doesn't work out you can get basically any job you want with a degree from Stanford

What Girls Said 1

• Saving someone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I can juggle three balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding the girl i loved. Nothing else came close. Falling in love and the times we spend together... nothing else compared.

0|0
    0|0