Do you have anyone to talk to when you feel sad or low?

Most Helpful Guy

• No 😕

Most Helpful Girl

• I have close friends and I'm very close to my family , but I tend to keep how I really feel to myself. I find when I offload to most people it's a case of they hear me but they don't understand.

When I feel sad I try to motivate myself to keep busy and mediate of things.

I do long for someone to confide in though. I'd love someone to care enough to listen and try to understand.

I think when you have no one to talk to at times when you need a listening ear , it can make you feel lonely even though you are surrounded by family and friends

What Guys Said 7

• Not really. I never try to show that I'm sad anyway. But if I am, I just find a secluded place. My ad is a no-go for these things because he would just tell me to man up, my mom would perhaps try to help but she'd eventually tell dad and he'd just tell me to man up again, and I don't want concern my little brother with my problems. + I don't have any friends irl so... yeah.

• you could always make some friends IRL. aren't you in college... ?

• @orphan I spent an entire year in a college that I'm leaving now (gonna take a year off from studying) and although I was friend'ly' with every one there, I didn't make any lasting friendships outside of it.

• Yeah multiple people

• hm i think i have a few persons like this but to be honest im never sad (i dont feel emotions, alexithymia)

• not really

• Yes, I do, I most of the time just straight up tell them that I'm sad af and that they should cheer me up.

You can call it rude but that is what friends are there for.

• Depends on the time of day

• ye I talk to my case full of trophies

What Girls Said 8

• I have a couple people I can go to. Even then, though, I don't always do it because I don't like to whine and complain when others have it much worse than I do.

• don't like talking when I feel low, I just get high, wasted or laid... or all three😊

• errr :( :(

• I guess so, yeah. I don't really like bothering ANYONE about my problems, but if I want to, at least I know someone is definitely always there for me.

• Yup, I do but I don't feel like talking when I'm sad for some reason

• kinda

• Yes, but I usually just keep to myself.

• Yes i do