How to know if your goodlooking or very goodlooking?

How do you know where u stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• You get compliments often. That's a start, hah.

Most Helpful Guy

• >Women laugh at everything you say when you aren't even trying to be funny
    >Women will chase after you
    >Women will often your mimick your vocabulary subconsciously ( this is a big one) .. say you use certain words more frequent than others.. phrases or words that make you unique in your own way. Someone subconsciously mimicking that is a clear indicator of admiration of you as a person.
    >Get treated better and with more respect in social environments.. people stop talking when pay attention to you when you speak more so than others (of course that ties down to dominance and personality but having good looks gives you this no matter the situation)
    >Tinder.. if you're matching with model status women that's a clear indicator that you are top tier in the looks category.

List goes on but that's what I got off the top of my head.

What Girls Said 2

• People actually like you.

• Well your looks only mattered if it works with the person/people who you want to see you good-looking. It's easier to quantify that way.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I think I figured it out the first time I went through the second grade. I saw my reflection in the spoon as I was eating my cereal and I thought "Wow! You're really good-looking! Maybe you could do that for a living!"

• People other than your family compliment you.

• I know where I stand every time I look down.

• When you look in the mirror, look at yourself and just be honest with yourself and think if other people will think you look good then maybe even ask to be rated on here