What is the longest amount of time you haven't had a crush or relationship?

For me, I haven't had a crush for about 10 months the most. Just curious to hear other people's responses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... maybe like two years. From summer after sixth grade to winter of eighth grade haha.

I had a boyfriend in sixth grade (we were just as serious as you think - didn't even talk lmao) and then in eighth grade I started crushing on my now boyfriend. And... so yeah. I'm going to be 23 soon. Been a while since I've not had a crush or a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• About 5 years. When my last ex-girlfriend broke up with me, I was about 17. After that, it was hell. For 5 years no single girl was ever interested in me. I tried to get to know girls time and again but they all gave me the cold shoulder. Obviously I also didn't have any one-night-stands or hookups or stuff like that. I didn't even get to kiss a girl. That was particularly hard because I was in my late teens and early twenties and my hormones were going through the roof. It was definitely the most frustrating/depressing time in my life. I thought I would never find anyone and pretty much gave up on myself when finally, at age 22, I found my current girlfriend.

What Girls Said 5

• Haven't had a relationship for about a year now. A crush... I've crushed on this one guy for a few years but I'm not really sure atm, it doesn't seem like he likes me these days...

• Ummm this whole year (starting September when I went to college), I wasn't really in the mood to have anyone in my life--relationship or hookup. I didn't give a shit. But by the end of the year there was this guy in class with me, and he'd always look at me and me at him and well, the crush developed. I didn't even want it to happen but it did. So I'd say around 8 months.

• Lol I've pretty much always been talking to someone tbh... I jump from guy to guy, but relationship wise- my longest was about 3 years "single"

• over a year...

• 3 years

What Guys Said 4