Why does a guy have to accomplish/be good at something for girls to wanna bang him?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy looks good, he doesn't have to try as hard either. The whole point of that post is that guys can make up for not looking good by excelling in other areas.

Most Helpful Guy

• let me tell you this, i have a guitar and girls aren't jumping on my cock either. you are biased to think that this pic you posted is true.

• You have a guitar but are you a great guitar player?

• people that never have played guitar think you are a great guitar player if you can play a single song. thats completely out of the question here.

What Girls Said 4

• "I'm so sad that girls won't ride my dick because I'm a couch potato with no skills :("

• Completely the opposite of what I am. What have you accomplished in life so far?

• Don't derail the conversation :)

• That's what I thought

• Well, I've accomplished things in life. I have ambitions, a deep sense of discipline. I expect the same of a life partner. I don't want to be picking up slack all the time.

• to be honest... i dont really look for much in a guy, i just what him to have a sense of humour, be woke and athletic. im not like those other girls that list 50 things that they look for in a guy lmao

• Lol not true. I have crushes on many good looking guys at my college that don't have any talents

What Guys Said 8

• you don't have to... evidenced by the many jobless, aimless, talentless, slacker guys who get girls

• Human beings have always been this way, so dammit get good at something and make yourself a valuable man that women want to fuck! ;-)

• Because that is what females find attractive. How is this something new to anyone?

• Tallentless retarded girls are painful to be around dude. I'm sure someone will bang them but not everyone. There's girls that will fuck you just because you're a hot peice of meat too, but not all girls will...

• It's a natural thing. Women need a man who is able to bring food and protection. the more you accomplish, the more you are a good mate.

• ...= Life

• Nobody really knows, the female sex drive is truly a mystery.

Even if you were sexy as hell it would help, but probably not as much as you'd think---they're just weird.

• Girls are attracted to status