Are you superstitious?

I f you like you can say what you are superstitious about.

• Yes
  • No
  • Well, sometimes I am.
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, especially with numbers. My lucky number is 5 and I have to do things 5 times or have exactly 5 of something or I am bothered by it. I know it sounds stupid, but it's just the way I am.
    I'm kind of embarrassed about it, actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I'm usually a rational type but I'm superstitious about what motivates me to work, since I have lazy seasons sometimes where I barely do any work (I'm in one now).

So sometimes when I'm in a very motivated season and I'm working hard, I'll pay attention to everything I'm doing. Like am I clean-shaven? Is my hair short or medium length or longer? What is the temperature of the room? What is my diet?

I end up trying to match everything superstitiously sometimes when I'm lacking motivation to try to reproduce those really productive moments.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• no but i'm a little stitious

• Nope, I only believe in observable things.

• Yes.

• No. I can't take them seriously