If you had to pick one religion to exist in the world which one would you pick and why? ( All followers would keep all laws of the religion)?

• Christianity
  • Islam
  • Judaism
  • Hinduism
  • Buddhism
Religion will always exist. This question is too evaluate which one you think is either the least harmful or the most beneficial to continue to exist. You don't have to believe in the religion or follow it.
why did everyone skip over Judaism and Hinduism?

Most Helpful Girl

• none of them.
    christianity? i enjoy wearing clothes woven of two different materials so no thanks

• The question requires one... why is that so difficult to comprehend and answer? you don't have to follow the religion if it continues to exist

• well then, i choose buddhism

Most Helpful Guy

• Where's Jainism and Baha'i? Judiasm doesn't even have that many followers... And where's atheism? Personally, I am Pastafarian and upset that wasn't listed...

• I selected the more known and older religions. Pastafarian is not a religion, its a following to mock religion.

• Its my questions and I am answering why I didn't list them.

What Girls Said 8

• Religion has done nothing positive for humanity. Because I believe science is a religion, I will say science.

We can't possibly make only one religion exist. The entire constitution is important not just second amendment and the constitution allows religious freedom. If we allow one religion, we allow them all.

• I think Buddhism... it seems like the most peaceful religion...

• Is suicide an option? Lol xD

• How about no religion?

• Religion will always exist. So pick one that you think would be the best one to remain.

• All of them are awful, that's like the whole pick your poison type of deal. I don't care.

• Judaism/hebrew/aramaic isn't going anywhere these have been around since men talked and wrote. And since Christianity is essentially the continuation of judaism its not going anywhere either.

• I'm Christian but Reincarnation is awsome to think about, it's just such a cool idea so Buddhism lol

• Buddhism because all the other religions suck and this world clearly needs Buddha more than anything else.

• None, absolutely no religion what so ever.

• Thats not the question... why are people anti-religion always so reluctant to even discuss the possibility of a religion existing, being real or being of benefit to the world... Its borderline bigotry

• I would be here all day. Check the news in other countries, check history books too. You will be surprised at how many religious people have caused harm to others. I am for women's rights, gay rights and basic human rights and a lot of religion isn't. I see on the news women being killed because they were raped. That is not humane but according to that religion it is the rule. Im for common sense and not stupidity and violence.

• thats one or two religions whod o those stuff...

What Guys Said 5

• All of these are too violent.

• Can you explain how each religion is violent? ( Remember to discuss the true religion and not what people do incorrectly in its name)

• Then you have no reason. You can always give one example in one sentence.

• I'd rather you believe I've no reason than waste time listing sentences that need entire books worth of context.

• Buddhism, but how about no religion at all?

• Not an option for this question. Religion will always exist

• Show me one religion that is good for humanity 😂😂

• Islam

• One I just made up that involves investing even more in tec to make our lives easier, compulsory STD tests every? (not sure how often yet) a belief that sex with guys that match my general description gives women powers in there next life and some both nerdy and fun pubic holidays involving things like engineering, anima and mass laser tag battles.