Has this happened to anyone else :( ?

My sister is at the ER again for Migraines, She's seen specialists, doctors ectera
This is the fourth time it has happened I'm worried about her..
She has had this same migraine for literally two weeks

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to get them every day. I still get them, but not as much. Mostly now if I don't eat

What Girls Said 11

• I'm on day four of migraines. The longest they've lasted is about 2 weeks. I've gotten cat scans and such before too. They didn't see anything. They usually come in clusters for me. I haven't had them in a while. It's some of the worst pain ever. I'm sorry your sister is experiencing it. I hope she feels better soon.

• That is unfortunately the 'norm' for some people. It's good she's able to go to a specialists. Sometimes these things can be passed down the family tree. Hopefully your sister gets some answers soon and starts feeling better.

• no ):

• I used to get horrific migraines in middle school. They would mess up my vision and I would walk into things. I still get them but they aren't nearly as strong. I mostly get from the heat or not getting good sleep. I hope she gets better soon.

• I've had bad migraines, did you know botox actually helps (not in your face).

• My mom used to have them quite frequently which landed her in the ER many times too.

She still gets them but they aren't as bad. I get one every once in awhile. Probably hereditary. Mine have never been as bad as hers were. And yes, she would have them for days at a time too.

Hope your sis feels better real soon!

• My best friend gets 'em every single day. I feel your pain, mate. It hurts to watch him be in so much pain

• My friend too suffered from horrible migraines but she has not had one since she had this piercing done. http://s2.postimg.org/xzhbmels9/ore.jpg
    It's not just a piercing of course, it's in an acupuncture spot and should only be done by professionals who knows exactly how to do it and where to pierce.
    This piercing has helped a lot of people suffering from migraines.

• My aunt had really bad ones. Gave up gluten and was fixed

• I used to get migraines because of the hot sun and if I don't eat.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• I am sorry to hear that - The harsh but true answer is we don't know - She is in the right place getting test and fingers crossed, it is something simple and they can sort it - Just be there for her and I know fairly impossible, try not to worry till you find out something definite no point freaking yourself out on internet medical websites with possible diagnosis.

• Yes my mom have this condition too , well don't worry Bro she will get better insha'Allah the doctors will give her the right treatment and all will be good don't worry and you got my prayers

• But will your God answer your prayers? I don't think He will because Asker Is not Muslim. :(

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

• I was just curious xD okay no more religion with you from now on. So... Anal?

• @takumii
      Seriously dude stop it

• Not i.

• ye i think a spider crawled into her brain