Guys, how easy are you?

Told a dude on tinder last night I would suck his dick if he didn't live so far away. Pretty shortly after he gave me his number out of the blue.

Then today he texted me out of nowhere and suggested he drive to me.

😂 All because I said I would suck his dick, I didn't even go into explicit detail

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on who the woman is. I am more open to having my cock sucked by a strange woman than having sex with her. If she is that easy I would be very concerned if she has one or more STDs. She may have one or more and not be aware of it yet. It would also depend on how well she takes care of herself. Some women are pretty easy to say, "No thank you" to. Some are not so easy to turn down. CraigsList is a good example of where to find someone that is looking for sex one time usually because her husband or boyfriend is not in the area for the night or she is out of town for a day or two.
    It really depends on the woman and situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• So many blue posts in here not telling the truth here.

Men on dating sites are a dime a dozen. Suggest one sexual act to them and they get excited as hell. Boys will go out their way for miles to get a girl to touch them. And most of them are not as picky as they claim to be when it comes to guiltless intercourse, oral or otherwise.

"I would never do that" is on par with "I don't watch porn." Put a mildly average girl in front of them offering no strings sexual favors and it takes all of two seconds for them to ask if she's serious about it or not. The internal struggle and temptation is written on their faces as all that mess about preferences goes right out the window.

• not with me

• @Toad-1 Some of you do. Most of you are easily willing to break them. That's my point.

• Women on dating sites are a nickel a dozen.

What Guys Said 83

• when she says she´s dtf: static2.fjcdn.com/.../...49f80da8d17bd6eb09d9d.gif

xD just kidding i´d only be so easy, if i knew her well and was way into her anyway.

• Well guys like having their dicks sucked! What did you expect? ;-)

• Yeah, I kind of need an emotional connection before I allow women to fellate me. Which is probably why I seldom get laid :P

• why would he need explicit details? you said you'd give him oral, he'll get the explicit details when he gets the bj

easy like easy to convince to come get a bj?
    i'm not really into sexually activity outside of a relationship

• I'd say "yeah I would like that"
    but to actually go do it? I tilt my head like 'huh?'. On a first date, I honestly find that a bit creepy

• Nobody said anything about a date 😂😂😂

• yeah, I know. But all the invites were from people I met on the spot, and this always creeped me out

• I've had girls tell me I'm difficult to my face before. I don't know where these girls have been. If they're offering me something sexual with little provocation, I think, "hmm, she must do this often, I don't know if I want to be all up in the community chest"

• "All because I said I would suck his dick"
    For many people that implies sex; in my opinion oral sex too is sex.

• I'm not easy, I'm quite hard (Intentional pun) xD

• 1|2
  • If it was someone I was interested in, I'm pretty easy.

If it was someone I didn't even know, I wouldn't be easy, at all.

• I am not easy at all. I don't hoe myself to women and I'm not a serial dater. @smmyskittles would tell you the same thing. She knows that I'm not a hoe :p

• if it doesn't feel right, i'm not going to budge. if i like the girl, she's somewhat reserved, she's friendly, pretty, starts getting turned on when were alone, then openly consents to what's about to happen, it's very difficult to object to it. over 95% of girls are not going to be accepted though because they don't get it, too immature, too desperate, too bad of a reputation, too high of a count, too popular, too concerned with friends, too detached/not desperate enough, and best of all stupid "tests" to see how horrible of a person ill accept. i'm not a science experiment. ignore magazines, and the media, they're not your friend. they just want to sell you stuff you're going to buy at the store anyways. "since i can't i would" that doesn't work on me, but i know it works on you. it depends, some situations i can't resist, most of the time a girl has such a flawed delivery that ill reject her in a way that she thinks she's rejecting me.

• To be fair I'm already happy if a girl even responds to my messages at all. A girl straight up talking about sucking my dick seems like a foreign concept to me.

• The ratio of men to women on dating sites is like 9 to 1 (at least in my country).

And why do men go on dating sites? Because they want sex. Simple as that. And if any guy is going to tell me he's going there to find a real person to connect with I'd laugh my ass out. We know it, girls know it.

Conclusion is don't expect not-easy guys on dating sites.

I personally go on dating sites when I'm bored and I do try to get a girl to do "sexting" with me because it brings pleasure, it's just a thing we guys do when we are bored.

• It's difficult for us guys to find a woman interested in us. What do you expect?

• Pretty easy going its pretty hart to actually piss me off believe it or not but you don't wanna see me lose my temper cause when I do I don't stop.

• It would depend on how attractive the girl is, how long I've known her and how tired I feel.

• We're horndogs.

• I mean, you're both on tinder, meaning you're there looking for someone to have sex with most likely, and you matched, meaning you're attracted to each other... is it that surprising? I don't think random guys are that easy but this is hardly a random guy.

• Did I say it was surprising? Cause if I did that was my bad. I think it was hilarious more than anything.

• Yeah, it is funny, lmao. I guess my point is that when me or another guy is already attracted to someone then yeah they're going to be easy hahaha. Did you suck his dick yet tho?

• Nah not yet it's not a good week for it, Yknow, just in case he wants to do more than just have me suck his dick.

• I'm probably nearly impossibly difficult 😁

• Blowjob? Where? How? When?
    I don't have a car or money for public transportation , but I am on my way now.. Gimme 10 days, Usain Bolt is no match for me.

• I'm easy online, but difficult in real life :P

• I've rejected sexual advances from women before because I either didn't like them or didn't want to risk anything going wrong.

• Blowjobs are pretty powerful. ... I'd drive a certain distance for head. Don't underestimate the power of Cumming. ;^)

• Very! If I drove I'd hop straight in the car haha. Hell even a message from an attractive lass is quite a lot for me. I think my standards are too damn high.

• If I find the girl hot, and I know she means her sexual advances I'd probably give it a go. Problem is, I'm way too skeptical when girls show sexual interest out of the blue, so chances are I'd back off, even though I was tempted af.

• I am extremely hard.

Easy people disgust me.

• Never seen myself as easy for always been proactive

If I am horny, I go out find a woman and get laid

• I'm as easy as a Rubik's cube... If you know what you're doing you can win me over in less than 30 seconds, but the large majority of people just can't seem to do it. :D

• I'm not that easy 😛

• More from Guys
    53

What Girls Said 15

• Lmao that sounds like such a mess and slick desperate tbh.

• Most of the time no.

• Such a slut omg 😂 kind of adorable.

• on tinder the guys tend to be pretty fucking easy lol

• I am not at all an easy one to get lmfao.

• Okay, uh, I was asking dudes...

Learn something new every day, you're a pretty dude.

• I never make gender specific questions. Girls are more than welcome to chime in with how easy or not so easy they think men are.

But I don't give a fuck how willing she is to spread her legs 😂

• Lol maybe he ends up loco
    Don t bring him to your house 😂

• very easy

• Wow, you go girl! LMAO guys are easy with me :-p

• Lmao... damn dude!

• A few guys like in school have asked "am I down?" "Do you wanna fuck?" And ofc like the good girl I am I say no. Too young to be fooling around.

• whore

• So is tender like a soft version of back page. com or is it like to really meet people?

• Well I'm 21 and still a virgin... I'm not easy

• This happens a lot if you tell a guy you're a virgin

• And this surprises you?