Do you ever feel sorry for your exes because you're a terrible partner?

I know I'm a handful and a half. How that woman ever put up with me is beyond my comprehension.

• Yes, I was a handful
    17% (4)35% (6)24% (10)Vote
  • No, I was an excellent partner
    50% (12)35% (6)44% (18)Vote
  • Mandatory pointless third option that everyone chooses like "Both" or some shit because wishywashy no backbone generational lack of grit
    33% (8)30% (5)32% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I have low self esteem and I thought I should not date or marry anyone. I thought I would make their life miserable and I was going to end up divorced. After being married for a while now. I realize that every relationship has problems. I know that I put up with his bs and he puts up with mine. But what matters most is that we both are learning to love better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I always want to give a girl more of me, but I was one of those guys that was always too busy. After school, work, gym, rehearsals, studying for tests like the MPRE, bar, etc. I would only have time for my girl late at night or on the weekends, when she's competing with my bros/family for time. I could see my ex-gfs' enthusiasm fade as the relationships went on, being attracted to the drive at first yet longing for togetherness as it continued. Such an observation kept braking my heart. Now I stay single, for women's sake. . . I just graduated though, so we'll see how things change.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I dont exactly have an ex bc we never officially broke up and we might be getting together, but yeah i was cold and distant and difficult to understand. Not intentionally i just think where you are apparently supposed to feel, and i ended up doing some dumb shit. I think ill be better the next time with him, or someone else, but hopefully i get another chance with him. We'll see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a pretty horrible partner, but I think that was mostly because I didn't even want to be with the guy in the first place, but he had been trying to get me to go out with him for an entire month. I think it's easier to be a good partner to someone you love and you're sure you wanna be with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always feel bad, and never blame them for cheating because I'm a complete disaster!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I was a good partner I tried being the best girlfriend ever to him. But ended up getting cheated on and betrayed, for no good reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally no, I made a few small mistakes but overall I tried to be the best girlfriend I could to my exes, in return I got lying and attempted manipulation

0|0
    0|0
  • I only feel bad for one of my exes. I feel like I was being a selfish bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no! They should just be thankful they got the opportunity to go out with me... :) :) :)

0|0
    0|1
  • no, also the third option :( @ me next time lmfaoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have an ex to feel sorry for.

0|0
    0|0
  • My two relationships ended on good terms. Both were good ones too.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, it's their loss

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• man she was a total bitch.