What do you think of the Mormon religion?

What's everyone's opinion of this religion?

• I like it.
  • it's full of shit
  • don't know

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so they believe in a "holy" book, which was written in the late 19th century by a guy who deliberately wrote it in fake 16th century English. Leaving allll the completely insane beliefs of the mormon religion aside, I have to say you're POWERFUL STUPID if you go like "yeah, that makes complete sense." Cuz, y'know, there's absolutely nothing weird or suspicious about me trying to write like Shakespeare and claiming to be some kind of prophet...

What Girls Said 4

• My only experience of Mormonism:
    1) Jokes from my uncle who lived in Utah
    2) The South Park episode

I'm quite ignorant about it

• I don't know anything about the religion.

• Love my friends who are Mormons and actually think a few of their ideas are good (for example, prepping). However, as for the beliefs that the religion has, oh boy... it's kinda crazy.

• No offense to anyone Mormon, but I think the Mormon religion is a bunch of bullshit. It’s another religion created by Satan, another one of his sick little schemes, to keep people away from bonding with the one, true God.

What Guys Said 4

• Never heard of it

• I've got nothing against them.

• Isn't Mitt Romney a Mormon or something, also can't they have more than one wife?

• I disapprove of their polygamous ideology