Do you ever binge play video game series?

Right now I'm doing that to the Zelda series, but I've also done it with The Resident Evil, Mario mega man castlevania and other series.

you ever do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I did that with The Walking Dead and Mass Effect games. And a few more that I can't remember

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I did this with all three Deus Ex titles.

It was glorious.

What Girls Said 8

• I usually do that with LoZ too. Sometimes I can go through what I have of the Civ series and the Pokemon games and you can always play Huniepop then Huniecam but that's not really binging a series...

• I usually do that when I'm on a Zelda kick. I'll play Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, and then Twilight Princess. I do it with Final Fantasy too, though I only have three games of that to binge.

• Yup. It's my whole life for 10 seconds, then it's like it never even existed for 10 years before I pick it back up again. (times exaggerated)

RN, it's Pokemon GO.

• I have lost hundreds of hours to Skyrim and Fallout.

• Only once with Twilight princess while eating ritz toasted crackers sour cream and onion. Now each time I play the game I'm really wanting to buy some.

• I have only played ocarina of time. Still haven't even passed it

• Nope.

• yes. currently, i am playing xenosaga.

What Guys Said 9

• I've tried to, but I usually just drop the older games and stick with the newer ones. I really don't appreciate many older games. Or older movies or series. I stick with newer stuff for the most part, for some reason. Not that I have anything against older games; they just don't suit my preferences, which ain't in my control. Oh, I definitely did it with Bioshock, though.

• nope, I'm very moody when it comes to games and rarely get sucked it so much in a video game series that I play multiple titles in a short row

• I'm the sort of person who'll be into one series for a couple of months and then into another after that. Currently it's Souls.

• I used to, but now not anymore

• yep. I like to do that when the new one is coming out just to refresh myself with the series

• Oh yeah bro!

• No..

• Yep! Did that with the Modern Warfare series, duke nukem, and pokemon!

• Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z dokkan battle