What are your dreams in life?

Before my dreams were only to become rich, but I was thinking superficially. Later on I realised that there are other more important things in life, more than just your career. Personally I would want to become some sort of music artist or even a graphic designer even though they might not necessarily pay well, I think they'd be fields I would enjoy.
I'd also like to raise and have a family and also own a dog of my own.
As stupid as they might sound, they're my dreams for now and they might change later on. What are your dreams? Or if you've already achieved them or moved on, please share what they were!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to be a veterinarian ever I was in kindergarten but once I got to high school I took a creative writing class and found out I do like to write so I begin to sway a little bit and thought maybe I might want to be an author but decided it would be better to be a veterinarian I want to live in the country of course have my dog I do want to have kids and have a family and a husband but shush don't tell my family I said any of that I got a reputation to uphold over here far as they know I'm a cold mean bitch who heats boys and dislikes kids

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing I want in life is to live a life without worries, present, and future.

What Girls Said 1

• I want to graduate with flying colors, excel at my career, make loads of money, travel the world, then maybe settle down and have 2 kids and live in a nice house with a huge library and a garden with a hammock.

What Guys Said 2

• To win the lottery and lurk in a huge mansion for the rest of my life

• To sleep with as many women as i can