What's the best hour to ask questions here?

I need to ask some things about workout and stuff really important for me right now and I'm not getting the feedback I need. What's the best hour to ask and get responses back?

is now a good hour?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just find an online timezone map and calculate when the Americans on the East or West coast are online the most - they're the majority here.

What Guys Said 3

• This site consists mostly of Americans, so ask questions according to American time. That's what I do to get maximum responses.

• I'm european the time zone is real lol but thanks I will do that

• Late or evening times on weekend works for me. Through week you only get 3 answers or so which is shit and then you can't use that question again which is also shit

• Where are you from? Probably your evening is my morning lol do you also know if I can find people related to fitness here?

• From UK, the website though makes up majority of americans so I post according to their time zone. I dunno cupcake your guess is as good as mine.

• don't. go to misc.

What Girls Said 0