Does anyone know about how much my car insurance will be for state farm?

i have a 2005 ford mustang v6 automatic. about how much would my insurance be monthly for the lowest insurance?

Most Helpful Guy

• there are likely many places cheaper than state farm. if you're in california, oregon or Canada these guys, who i use, are one of the cheapest. http://www.wawanesa.com/

otherwise search online for lower rates. anyone who advertises on tv is going to be more expensive than those who don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends where you live, what kind of coverage your looking for, driving record etc. I know there's quite a few places online you can put your info in and it will give you an idea of what it would be about. I live in Michigan and just had to get car insurance and it was $208 down and $112 per month for 4 months and that was cheapest I could find

What Guys Said 3

• based on your age and driver a "sports car" it will be fairly high. i don't know exactly but i'd imagine a premium over $1200 per year is probably to be expected

costs depend primarily on age, then the type of car you drive, driving record and where you live... taking driver's education courses will typically lower your costs

you could just go on geico or progressive and just plug in your info and it will give you a pretty quick quote

• ... Why not just use their online calculator? You're online.

• 1K a year W/ full coverage.
    Why not just email them for a quote?

What Girls Said 2

• Call them up and ask? They also give quotes on the website... why ask GaG for something you can do yourself? You want us to figure out your taxes too?

• Depends on a lot... why not ask them or use an online calculator