Guys, What do you think of a girl who has graduated from college?

And who plans on going for their master degree.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in my country it's normal to do a Master's after your Bachelor. There's practically nobody who only does a Bachelor (you also wouldn't really get a job with just a BA). So in that respect, I don't have much of an opinion.
    Considering your major is philosophy however, I would probably like you. I'm doing a double major and my majors are also both from the realm of liberal arts, so I feel connected. I like liberal arts people because we're just more easy-going and relaxed about life and we tend to be interested in the world as a whole, with all its facets, rather than just being really nerdy about one specific field, as is often the case for natural science folks.

What Guys Said 16

• I respect her. She knows what she wants and is willing to do what it takes to get it.

• I'm in love...

• I think its great. she shows drive and commitment.

• I would see her in a positive way because she has a goal and is aiming for it. Not giving up. Big plus. Takes effort to reach big goals. If she's willing to put lots of effort into her education and career then chances are that she will be a successful woman.

• Be the same if she didn't, id respect her on her personality and choices no matter if she did get a masters or couldnt afford to go to college, but id support her in no matter what choice decided to do.

• Cool

• Depends on what she graduated from, but most likely it's a positive thing. I value education on a woman... except it's gender studies, that's just bullshit xD

• I don't really care. Call me elitist, but I don't think much of college graduates or even those with master's degrees, unless she's in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.

I mean, I know folks who dropped out of high school, whom I consider smart, since they're self-taught computer programmers and mathematicians.

• She's more likely to suck dick

• depends what its in. it could make me like her or it could make me think less of her.

• My major is philosophy.

• Lol you're funny

• well, you asked i answered. thats one of the easier degrees you could get.

• Is it in gender studies?

• No lol philosophy

• Surprisingly there's a lot of fields to go in if you study philosophy, majority are education related. Also, you gain stronge writing skills, learn how to argue till the death and develop a sharp mind ;). A critical thinker makes the world go round my friend. Critical thinking is essentially the means of a higher education; in that the essence of college is to learn to think and seek high knowledge of a chosen study. Philosophy is a bud with many petals. Lastly, philosophy will teach you how to learn as an individual and assist you in any study you may attempt. For example, there's certain types of mathematical equations where you have to prove your logic and premis, which means you are applying a method to philosophy. Giving your "how?" a nature.

• *a method to your philosophy. I think this..., because of this and that..., therefore this is that not that..., and you should..., because I proved etc. also it's a great way to become a smooth persuader. That's a life skill that can get you what you want, save lives etc.

• I think about her debt from school loans.

• Typical.

• Probably slutted her way through uni. Unlikely to actually be intelligent.

There are exceptions.

• Very good. That's the way it should be.

• Really impressive for the most part, but it kinda depends on what your major is