What is your religion?

• Islam
  • Christianity
  • Judaism
  • Atheist
  • Other (Text)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 20

• Pastafarian, proud member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...oodly_Appendage_HD.jpg

• I dislike calling my beliefs a religion which is man's futile efforts to reach God.

My faith is Christianity which is God's victorious effort to reach mankind.

I am righteous only through accepting Christ crucified and resurrected as full payment for all my sin. I strive daily to live up to the righteousness Christ won for me.

• the religion of not believing in religion. I find it hypocritical that when some people talk to invisible people, they are put in white jackets and padded rooms but when some others do it... its just fine...
    I mean... Who decides?

• None. I wasn't baptized, nor did I go through the confirmation or any other religious ritual. I have been an atheist since I was born.

• My religion is love. Love all life. Religion in and of it self is created for one primary purpose, control. If one truly wants to know God, he needs to have an intimate connection with himself and life (plants, humans, the universe!) An such relationship with life can NEVER be achieved within the confines of ridiculous religious rules that only limit our being

• I was raised Catholic. Then went to an Evangelical church. Then a Methodist church. Today I am very comfortable as a spiritual being.

• I'm a proud Christian.

• Christian, but I don't celebrate religious holidays or anything like that.

• I'm an atheist. It is beyond me why there's so many wars, when is no scientific evidence that gods exist. And also, I don't want to kill, hurt anyone, or spread hate; that's part of the reason that I don't believe in anything.

The God of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism was created by man in ancient times when everyone believed in supernatural forces. So why would those beliefs apply to now? I don't think so.

• I was baptized Catholic Christian but am an Atheist as I follow our lord Satan.

• Roman Catholicism.

• Pentecostalism.

• im agnostic.

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

Nature is god, i am a part of nature, therefore I AM GOD.

@zendrya

• I'm atheist

• I am a devout follower of NoneOfYourBusinessism.

• Spiritual but not religious

• agnostic by nature, atheist by opinion

• Apatheism, religions don't matter to me as I really don't care about religions. Believe whatever you want to believe but don't expect me to follow you or anyone else's beliefs or religions.

• Sikh.