In what ways are you interesting?

That i may steal them making them my own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an avid reader of self help books especially written based on the Bible. I am Hmong but I married a guy who is part Irish, Italian, German and Prussian. I have traveled around Thailand and Italy and also Germany and Spain. I really like to take long walks and long bike rides, and I like to explore new cities. I have had a job since I was 12. I don't know what else... what do you find interesting?

• I am stealing all of this. I am now Hmong too.

• I don't think I should start calling you my sister. I shall call you my... uh... thrice removed female cousin.

• Lol!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a warrior in the way that I'm a martial artist and trained in weaponry both modern and ancient. And my name means warrior.

I'm a poet

An artist/classical art apprentice

I'm traditional/classic a man not from this time in a manner of speaking.

I smoke tobacco pipes which people seem to find interesting.

History buff

Professional trainer.

I learn and practice ancient rituals, traditions and practices.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmmm. I bite my lip when I'm nervous. Personality wise, when I'm with friends, I'm vulgar and very sarcastic, teasing them playfully. Around strangers I do a 180 and I'm shy and very polite out of respect for someone I don't know (not that I don't respect my friends, I can just be easy around them and know they won't judge me)

• I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Wanna steal it?

• I think I am the Singaporean who has been on GAG the longest (6 years) and I wonder if this means I am abnormal :- P You rarely see Singaporeans on this site anyway, right?

• Sorry for the lame answer.

• Hahaha, you are hilarious! :-P Is Blackkid your first username? Or you have something older than that?

• -shrug- I would imagine it was older than that. I don't think I referred to myself by that until within the last four or five years. Maybe six. Prior to that it was always KotI.

• i try desperately to whistle but it's hopeless, i physically cannot do it XD

• I'm not interesting.

• Been to jail twice

• I am the deep thoughtful kind. Literature loving, beautiful writer kind.

I'm as complex as it gets.

What Guys Said 5

• I stick flattened balls of my feces to the back of my thighs before jumping in the community swimming pool.

• Lmfao.

• I'm 6' 2 but I wear a size 6-7 shoe. My hands are a 1/2 inch away from being as long as my feet 😂

• im really not... im actually quiet a boring person

• I'm not interesting.