What do you think about future of Europe versus invasion of Islam?

Will survive or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think Europe will survive. So many things happened here and still the continent and its people survived.
    So, even though things are not good now and we have reasons to be scared, I think these problems will be solved.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the liberal idea of open borders and embracing diversity is having awful consequences for Europe.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 15

• The way things are going now Europe as we have known it will be completely transformed before you know it. Consider: Muslims in the UK, in their unassimilated enclaves, are demanding Sharia courts. European girls and women are being raped and sexually assaulted -- sometimes en mass as happened this past New Year's Eve -- and leaders like Angela Merkel have as their chief concern covering up what occurred so as not to interfere with their open borders policies. The West's leaders lack confidence in their own civilization and are much more likely to apologize for it than to defend it. It's obvious that Obama, for example, thinks that the worst thing we have to fight isn't radical Islam but instead so-called "Islamophobia." When you have leaders like that you have a formula in place for civilizational decline.

• Muslims have been at war for, if memory serves me correctly, around 1,400 years. They have openly said the way they are going to conquer the world is not in the battlefield but in the bedroom. By sheer numbers. And that is exactly what they are doing. When their numbers become big enough they will win political elections and eventually take control.

• Europe will survive, of course.

We already see the populations of Europe are turning against the monolithic EU and demanding better control of their borders. The EU will collapse, more than likely, and individual countries will get a lot more paranoid and aggressive about their border controls.

• Why I can see opposite? Nobody is doing anything.. or almost anything. Are they waiting for own end?

• @jacquesvol Countries like Ukraine and Moldova have zero chance of meeting the criteria to join the EU, so it's irrelevant.

• "Why I can see opposite? Nobody is doing anything.. or almost anything. "

Maybe you're not paying attention. Far right political parties are gaining massive traction all over Europe.

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVQkmKgWoAAJzvp.jpg

by the looks of this i think we'll be fine

• We will survive. We survived the Romans, the Roman Catholic church, the Vikings, the Vandals, the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths.

• Peoples ways of life will always be different but its difficult for me to actually understand islam because there seems so many variations! i respect values and beliefs but im sure if the minority of the islamic faith were to abandon the violent extreme acts in there form of the faith it would be much better all round!

• I doubt it. The euros don't think europes worth keeping so they won't get into a shooting war and I don't know why anybody else would be willing to do that for them. Except maybe Russia for their own interest

• What is your question? What will "survive" or not?

• isn't it clear enough?

• Can I ask why are you so sure? I can see opposite..

• It is hard to explain but has to do with nonlinear system theory and control theory. When a system, such as a culture, is continuously stressed, it will eventually snap and take action to relieve the stress.

To give an example in nature, it's a lot like an earthquake. Pressure between tectonuc plates builds up to the point of overcoming static friction and then, finally, the pressure creates a force that overcomes the friction and an earthquake results.

Regarding Europe, the pressure is building... Either the Muslim issues will be controlled by governments or people will start putting in new governments to solve the issues. At worst, you will have vigilante terrorism attacking Muslims and this will lead to Muslims vacating Europe or lead to civil unrest which would eventually lead to the solution of the issues with Muslims. Europe will never become a caliphate.

• Get your little rugs ready. You don't have enough kids to keep up.

• Things will escalate to a some form of civil war in some parts but people who survived the siege of Vienna wouldn't call this yet even a trifle.

• They survived Hitler, so they can survive this.

• It'll be fine.

• This is not invasion
    It's not called invasion

• Preventing new Muslims to come to Europe is easy
      You should worry more about the native European Muslims and the converts , I think Europe will try to kill it's native European Muslims at some point
      Isn't it funny when people throw the"freedom of choice and human rights"away when they are just Muslims?

• Ridiculous question. Are you serious?

• europeans invented everything so of course western cultere will survive