Have you heard of Gary Johnson?

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian presidential candidate. He needs to get 15 percent in pills in order to get on the debate stage with Clinton and trump. He is currently polling at 12%. Have you heard of him?

• Yes i have heard of him.
  • Nope this is the first time I've heard of him
16% in polls not pills
15%

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I posted a question that why aren't people discussing him.. he's a good candidate

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way the powers that be will allow a third party in this election. Just look at what was done to try and stop Trump. And he is on the Republican ticket!

I remember when Ross Perot ran first as an Independent and then on the Reform Party ticket. His first attempt, for a while, looked as if he could actually win. I remember it was a bizarre time for him as the media along with Perot accusing the government messing with him and his family to scare him off. Perot came out looking like he had a few screws loose.

What Girls Said 2

• I have heard of him... but I think it is to late for him.

• He's better than Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, and if Hillary becomes president and won in several swing states by less than what Gary Johnson took from Trump, the #NeverTrump crowd will have nobody to blame for the self serving Commie in office but themselves, and it's not as if Johnson would be a good alternative if he had a snowball's chance in Hell, dude's off his reservation.

Is a two party system perfect? No, but it beats 20 parties, I'd rather pick from two that appeal to a wide base and have the majority somewhat satisfied than have the vote split amongst multiple parties and have the largest minority opinion (plurality) win. Gary, you're hitting too much of the pot you wanna legalize and only the Clintons stand to benefit.

• Yea, and he's just as big of an idiot as those other bozos. Worse in some ways. Libertarians are generally the nuttier right wing side of conservatives.

• I find it fascinating when polls show a lot of people don't know there are other candidates beyond the two major parties. There are 4 Hillary Clinton (Democrat), Donald Trump (Republican), Gary Johnson (Libertarian) and Jill Stein (Green)

• Yes, he was the Libertarian Party's candidate for president in 2012 and the former governor of New Mexico.

• I've heard of him yes. His economic policies are the most draconian in the whole race, as it is with most libertarians

• I'm planning on voting for him!

• I've heard of him. He's going to get all the protest votes.

• 0|0
  • Yes, but he does not get as much recognition

• Yes I have heard of him.
    and
    No I will never consider voting for him. Trump all the way!