Are you happy with who you are?

Are you satisfied with your life?

0|0
11|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm happy with who I am because I'm very self-aware. I know what I'm good at and what I'm bad at. I know there's always room to learn and experience new things, I know my flaws and I'm always looking for ways to self-improve.
    I try my best and it's enough for now :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I can only be More Unhappy or Less Unhappy. Unhappy either way, because I look at this world and life as no-win situations, or lose-lose situations. I find things to be completely absurd in this world. But I chose to continue and stay alive until the inevitable happens rather than ever giving in and giving up for the inevitable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes and no. There's always room for improvement

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy but I would like to improve some things... I will always work on myself!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I am not.
    I still have lot to grow and a lot to change on myself. I'm not the person I want and I need to be.
    As for my life, I'm not satisfied either. I need to solve some of my problems in order to be happy with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, yes, I am. I'm not completely satisfied with my life, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am never happy with who I am or my life.

Its an eternal "work in progress" that I constantly want to tweak, improve and fix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bad days sometimes, wishing I was someone else but most part I like my life so far, and I'm excited to go through all the chapters in life. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Will be soon enough

0|0
    0|0
  • It needs improvement. But yeah, I'm on the right track.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I mostly don't care until I see someone who is really well balanced. Then I envy them and want to be like them. Overall, I guess I don't really care. Oh, wait. Being happy with who you are and being satisfied with your life are two different things. I don't think someone can ever really be satisfied with their life. A cornerstone of humanity is always wanting more. Need and want can never really be completely sated. Even if people say they are satisfied with their life, there will always be other things they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very satisfied with my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • With who I am? Mostly.
    With my life? Almost not at all...

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually, I should note I was referring to my life nowadays.
      My life in general has been great. Just not for the past few years...

• Yes I am very happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no 😠

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be more happy with @cinderelli in my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm satisfied with my present life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not even close. I wish I were a better person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very happy with who I am but I like to keep trying to improve myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i am perfection is when you should worry cos thinking perfection will lose your direction true saying!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my life and it just keeps getting better brah.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it needs a lot of improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one bit...