How to get girls that are probably out of your league?

Ok so today was my college orientation. It went pretty well for the most part. Anyways i came across this really attractive girl that probably doesn't think I'm attractive at all, at least i assume that. I have no idea what girls think of me so i can only assume I'm unattractive. I couldn't help but stare at her a bit, hoping i wouldn't get caught. In college i plan to become a better me and that includes becoming more attractive, but i don't know how. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should keep a good posture, relaxed but not slouching. Look her in the eye but don’t stare. (Definitely don’t let other women catch your eye when you talk to her.) Avoid fidgeting, shuffling, and shifting your weight.

The goal is to look casual and comfortable in your own skin. Be polite, considerate, and genuine. It seems like common sense, and it really is, but a lot of people forget that.

And really, treating anyone like an equal is a solid strategy for forming a connection; at worst, it may turn out that she’d rather be fawned over, in which case you’ve just saved yourself a lot of trouble.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• This is the best answer I've ever seen on this site. Id put an emphasis on not looking at other girls lol, they don't seem to like that very much

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could do quite well with the ladies, but maybe get some of this idea of "league" out of your head.

Ask them out sooner before you like them too much (like them more over the date), don't want it too badly, be casual, focus on the social skills and you should do quite well.

Part of the key to confidence is not wanting it too badly so that you can just chat her up and pretend like it's no big deal if you invite her to spend time with you afterwards if you have her undivided attention.

That said, sometimes you simply won't be a girl's "type". Don't think of attractiveness as a simple spectrum and a number rating you can put on a person. Some people just prefer people to look and act one way or the other.

• [...] "just chat her up and pretend like it's no big deal" [...]

I should take out the "pretend" part. If you're genuinely confident it really won't be a big deal. Though pretending is at least better than actually treating it like a huge deal.

What Girls Said 3

• you're a cute guy. just dress like the cool/popular guys in your area do, join a club/activity and be confident

• Oh my god you look so handsome I just want to punch you in that handsome face of yours..

• Naturally be her physical type... the end :)

What Guys Said 5

• Bruh, you got the looks (no homo). Just make sure you're even remotely interesting

• Act confident. If you're not confident, fake it.

• There are no girls out of your league. You're a man. Did you hear me. A MAN.

• Yeah first off don't think they are out of your league, they probably don't even get asked out as much since other guys are thinking the same thing, I don't know if she is the same race as you so that may be another factor to consider if she is like that or not. But basically you just need to have confidence when approaching and act like it doesn't matter if she says no , and don't approach like a creep would, lol , just be yourself

• how?