Do Latina girls like white guys?

i know that black girls, white girls, and Asian girls do find white men attractive, but I was wondering what Latina girls think of White men?

would you go on a date with a White guy? I am asking because my friends and I are crazy about Latina girls! yum! there aren't many Hispanic people where we live so we can't just ask a Latina girl for her opinion. (its like 99% white here lol)

thanks!

i know that you can't group people together, I'm just trying to get an idea of what Latinas think about white men in general. good or bad

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• oooookkk, well I don't know if I can really speak for Latinas cause I'm part, but where I live most of the guys go for the Latinas, and yeah the Latnias love white men, especially the muscley blondes. their delicious!

• you can't generalize entire races like that. some latinas will date a white guy and some wont. just like some girls of the other races you listed will date a white guy and some wont. it depends. don't judge the girl by her ethnicity, that's the biggest way to turn a girl off, just go for her as an individual

• Thanks for the tip! I need to try not to generalize people.

"just go for her as an individual" I like that :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!